I cannot contend with death threats.

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
21st November 2013, 07:01 PM

Hello,

Today I have encountered a serious issue in which somebody who plays this game tried to kill herself because of bullying on OldCP.

If you encounter 'bullying', I recommend you leave OldCP. I will NOT and repeat NOT contend with death threats made by bullied users. File a report, or if this user won't get off your back, report to me immediately and I will give you executive power in order to remove any users needed.

This is a children's game, and if you are an emotionally unstable teenager, I suggest you stop playing it. I'm sure oldcp isn't the core reason to why you cut/want to commit suicide, it's but a trigger that presses on everything else and makes you want to die. It makes it better when there's other people watching hopelessly.

I do want to help though, if you want to die, I suggest you read some of these articles, they've helped thousands of other teenagers and adults before.

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/teenagers/ask/why-do-i-cut-myself/
http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/teenagers/ask/health-problem-part-1/

Download this for much more help on a whole range of stuff.

http://www.jw.org/download/?output=html&pub=yp2&fileformat=EPUB,PDF&alllangs=0&langwritten=E&txtCMSLang=E&isBible=0

Doesn't matter if you're not religious, it helps explore who you are and the true reasons behind the topic rather than some reverent blabber.

Now I'd like to see a stop to this kind of stuff, this is a game, and I do not host it for it to become everything you do, and especially, the last of what you do.

With Love,
Damen

+1 by CPManiac, Ninjay, PenguinDSC, Dice and 22 others

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st November 2013, 07:14 PM

I know right! Hashtagfood is in the hospital! You should try to mail Hashtagfood and ask her to see this...

+1 by LivinFurry, vella, Malorie, DJ and 1 other

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
21st November 2013, 07:19 PM

I am texting with her now... she is not dead I will make a post when I know more

+1 by LivinFurry, Sophie, vella, Malorie and 1 other

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
21st November 2013, 07:21 PM

A lot of my stress is because of bullying not to me but seeing others. It hurts me and also them, when a random user comes up to me and starts i just leave or report him to a online game mod. Damen i love this post because your stepping up and that shows me you also hate bullying thank you :D~Sadie

+1 by Damen, tennis, LivinFurry, Sophie and 3 others
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st November 2013, 07:26 PM

Damen, this is very helpful.. and I would like to help wit this. I am willing to take in bullying reports.. I am tired of bullying and Hashtagfood just woke us up. Damen now I see you truly care.. I am saving those articles... It will help in case someone needs them again.. hopefully not.

+1 by Scott, Damen, Marble, LivinFurry and 4 others

Kara
Administrator

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
21st November 2013, 07:32 PM

This is very help full for some people that have this problem.I will post posts about some major bullying problems :)

+1 by Scott, LivinFurry, DJ and Blahblah

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st November 2013, 07:34 PM

Thanks for the articles Damen! This may help me if I have problems.

+1 by Scott, Damen, Marble, LivinFurry and 2 others
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st November 2013, 07:44 PM

I keep getting cussed at on chat, and I said I think I might kill myself, and he said Why not.... Its really sad, when he cussed with FULL Words, Freezer just said LOL. Its really sad for me that moderators dont care about me... So might as well.

+1 by Scott, Damen, LivinFurry, Sophie and 4 others, -1 by Malorie
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

209 posts
Seen 13th July 2014
21st November 2013, 07:48 PM

This really helps out with the people who get bullied on here and If I ever get bullied or witness I will report it, Bullies really need to go back to kinder-garden and learn how to be nice and friendly, Thanks Damen for this it really helps D:
-Michael-

+1 by LivinFurry, Scott and DJ
You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.
Damen • Cyberwolf • Chelsey • Ghost • pieguy • Journey • MuscleBob1 • Hashir • Junior • Thisismyname • penguinDSC • CPManiac • Sheep • Kara • May23 • Raindrop Greatest bunch of mods :P

HELLO!!!!!

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
21st November 2013, 07:55 PM

Yep...This is what bullying does. This is to sad and cruel. These articles really help people, thanks Damen. You really do care. Thanks for you're help.

+1 by Damen, LivinFurry, Scott, Notacoolman and 1 other

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
21st November 2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
I keep getting cussed at on chat, and I said I think I might kill myself, and he said Why not.... Its really sad, when he cussed with FULL Words, Freezer just said LOL. Its really sad for me that moderators dont care about me... So might as well.
He has been dealt with.

+1 by Gaf, LivinFurry, Abby and DJ

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
21st November 2013, 07:56 PM

Thanks for posting this Damen, I'm sure this helped people a lot. Moderating is hard work, but I still love being a moderator. I've been like the only mod online for like 3 hours a day, after school. I have to take care of a lot of hard work. And the hardest work to take care of is bullying. If I see any bullying, I'll be sure to tell the bully to read this post. It should help the bullies become nicer, and the victims become free out of the bully's clutches. Thanks for posting this Damen. :D

+1 by Damen, Gaf, LivinFurry, Notacoolman and 1 other

326 posts
Seen 21st December 2014
21st November 2013, 07:58 PM

Tornado mods care about you. I care about everyone even the people who go by the God, Alah even the people who hate me. Tornado I care about you your the best OldCP friend we could ask for. Yes you have your days where you'd love yo kill someone. But what causes that. Its called life. Its about yourself and guilt. If you do not like yourself learn to. And if cutting is something you don't want your parents to know about call child line.

+1 by LivinFurry and Lemons, -1 by Notacoolman and DJ

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
22nd November 2013, 01:51 AM

Damen , I'm sorry about my childish actions I was emotionally stable when I joined this and I thought I was ready to deal with people but I guess I'm not able , I will be leaving amediately . sorry .

+1 by Damen and Liz
contact me through discord if you need me @honey#4967
<3

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd November 2013, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Damen , I'm sorry about my childish actions I was emotionally stable when I joined this and I thought I was ready to deal with people but I guess I'm not able , I will be leaving amediately . sorry .
hashtag, I really want to get better , I'm praying for you every night. I cut a lot also, and that is not childish, it's called life.

Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Login or join the forums to reply.