25th January 2016

The Emperor's Guards

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
25th January 2016, 10:11 AM

There is a new order of Knights called The Emperor's Guards. (They are the successors of the Black Guards).

They are the highest trained warriors in the Empire. This will mean there will be more standard Knights after the Emperor's Guards as all of the current Knights are our best warriors. None Knights can also apply.

How to join the Emperor's Guards
First of all, you must be trained well enough to qualify as a regular Knight (if not one already, you will be made one).

Lord Commander Prince Sriram is in charge of selecting the candidates. These candidates will then undergo the trial of The Emperor's Guards. It will be to fight and successfully defeat a highly trained boss. If you fail, you loose the chance for a few months.

When will I be tried?
If you are selected, then you will be able to join the trials of The Emperor's Guards after all the candidates are selected by Lord Commander Prince Sriram. A post will be made in some days when this is complete.

After we have recruited, later on The Emperor's Guards will accept new members one by one and you will be privately tested.

Oath
The Emperor's Guards are sworn by oath to wear the same outfit. They also can not marry or change their rank to anything greater until their death or released by the Lord Commander or the Emperor / Empress.

+1 by Kara, Sam , Sundaze, Wheeler and 40 others

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th January 2016, 10:16 AM

Sounds hard, good luck to those trying to achieve this goal! I can't wait to see our new Emperor's Guards.

+1 by Mists, Jake01, Ultimate Math, Buddy25 and 1 other

Kara
Administrator

The Trilogy
536 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th January 2016, 10:18 AM

Sounds cool, but maybe a little tough to get in. But its a good experience to have. I like it!

Help
557 posts
Seen 20th August 2023
25th January 2016, 10:19 AM

Woah this is gonna be crazy wild bezerk crazy.

ao3 fanatic
Banned
697 posts
Seen 30th January 2023
25th January 2016, 10:26 AM

Well, as you were saying "trained"..
How do you get a sword, Sriram had one..

I guess I did eat to much in McDonalds xD
I live near you, in Ireland, Damen.

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
25th January 2016, 10:35 AM

Cool I Guess....... Have fun guards!

jdg
1,404 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
25th January 2016, 10:41 AM

This is a tough spot, and the right spot for some people.

• "Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th January 2016, 11:14 AM

Looking forward to meeting the new guards

+1 by Mists and George

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Mhm its me Max
Banned
62 posts
Seen 26th February 2016
25th January 2016, 11:29 AM

I will be after this rank

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
25th January 2016, 11:32 AM

Sounds difficult. Good luck to anyone who wants this rank.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

Lets move to the rhythm of the water
225 posts
Seen 10th March 2016
25th January 2016, 11:45 AM

Amazing! Also, another thanks to Sriram for letting me help him! (I offered he accepted). Can't wait to see the new Emperor Guards. Good luck to everyone!

+1 by Romeo

Shes an atom bomb
327 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th January 2016, 12:04 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 25th January 2016 10:11 AM:
There is a new order of Knights called The Emperor's Guards. (They are the successors of the Black Guards).

They are the highest trained warriors in the Empire. This will mean there will be more standard Knights after the Emperor's Guards as all of the current Knights are our best warriors. None Knights can also apply.

First of all, you must be trained well enough to qualify as a regular Knight (if not one already, you will be made one).

Lord Commander Prince Sriram is in charge of selecting the candidates. These candidates will then undergo the trial of The Emperor's Guards. It will be to fight and successfully defeat a highly trained boss. If you fail, you loose the chance for a few months.

When will I be tried?
If you are selected, then you will be able to join the trials of The Emperor's Guards after all the candidates are selected by Lord Commander Prince Sriram. A post will be made in some days when this is complete.

After we have recruited, later on The Emperor's Guards will accept new members one by one and you will be privately tested.

Oath
The Emperor's Guards are sworn by oath to wear the same outfit. They also can not marry or change their rank to anything greater until their death or released by the Lord Commander or the Emperor / Empress.
that sounds great. good luck to those people

+1 by Buddy25
Stand up for animal rights!

Shes an atom bomb
327 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th January 2016, 12:04 PM

When will I be tried?

Oath
that sounds great! good luck to those people

+1 by Mal31, -1 by Buddy25
Stand up for animal rights!

ao3 fanatic
Banned
697 posts
Seen 30th January 2023
25th January 2016, 12:29 PM

When will I be tried?

Oath
Hello again, Damen, since I never trained, can you give me a sword until your online one day so you can see how I am trained?

+1 by Sugar

New User!
Rookie
4 posts
Seen 4th March 2016
25th January 2016, 02:31 PM

When will I be tried?

Oath

GL ill try btw I forgot my old forums user (sadface) :C, Someone change my pass and ill apply

Login or join the forums to reply.