Made by Damen in Announcements

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
25th January 2016, 02:43 PM

McKensie wrote on 25th January 2016 12:29 PM:
Damen Drake said on 25th January 2016 10:11 AM:
There is a new order of Knights called The Emperor's Guards. (They are the successors of the Black Guards).

They are the highest trained warriors in the Empire. This will mean there will be more standard Knights after the Emperor's Guards as all of the current Knights are our best warriors. None Knights can also apply.

How to join the Emperor's Guards
First of all, you must be trained well enough to qualify as a regular Knight (if not one already, you will be made one).

Lord Commander Prince Sriram is in charge of selecting the candidates. These candidates will then undergo the trial of The Emperor's Guards. It will be to fight and successfully defeat a highly trained boss. If you fail, you loose the chance for a few months.

When will I be tried?
If you are selected, then you will be able to join the trials of The Emperor's Guards after all the candidates are selected by Lord Commander Prince Sriram. A post will be made in some days when this is complete.

After we have recruited, later on The Emperor's Guards will accept new members one by one and you will be privately tested.

Oath
The Emperor's Guards are sworn by oath to wear the same outfit. They also can not marry or change their rank to anything greater until their death or released by the Lord Commander or the Emperor / Empress.

Hello again, Damen, since I never trained, can you give me a sword until your online one day so you can see how I am trained?
You can't ask for a sword because you want to see how it is. You only get a sword if you're a knight+ or a really trusted user.

+1 by George
<3

hot eyebrows
Master
1,101 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
25th January 2016, 03:44 PM

Ooo Sounds very interesting :D I can't wait to see the Emperor Guards. ;3 Would they have the same commands as knight or is more added to the Emperor Guards?

Foot

768 posts
Seen 11th September 2022
25th January 2016, 03:48 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 25th January 2016 10:11 AM:
There is a new order of Knights called The Emperor's Guards. (They are the successors of the Black Guards).

They are the highest trained warriors in the Empire. This will mean there will be more standard Knights after the Emperor's Guards as all of the current Knights are our best warriors. None Knights can also apply.

First of all, you must be trained well enough to qualify as a regular Knight (if not one already, you will be made one).

Lord Commander Prince Sriram is in charge of selecting the candidates. These candidates will then undergo the trial of The Emperor's Guards. It will be to fight and successfully defeat a highly trained boss. If you fail, you loose the chance for a few months.

When will I be tried?
If you are selected, then you will be able to join the trials of The Emperor's Guards after all the candidates are selected by Lord Commander Prince Sriram. A post will be made in some days when this is complete.

After we have recruited, later on The Emperor's Guards will accept new members one by one and you will be privately tested.

Oath
The Emperor's Guards are sworn by oath to wear the same outfit. They also can not marry or change their rank to anything greater until their death or released by the Lord Commander or the Emperor / Empress.

I am a warrior by heart, I would be going for this rank. However, I want to go the ways of Wisdom and the ways of the Moth-Priests. I have always admired Wisdom.

Good-Luck to all that will be chosen to be Emperor Guard candidates. Hopefully we get some outstanding Warriors!

-Shadow

+1 by habsolo and Mal31

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
25th January 2016, 03:54 PM

Interesting, I'd apply as it sounds quite interesting, and I myself know my way around particular weaponry. It is something I'd have to sit upon and think about like the wise Siddhartha Gautama.

Sincerely,
-Sadie

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
25th January 2016, 03:55 PM

Sounds tough in all but I may try it and make a application in the future but other then that this is going to be cool I can't wait until it is then and I can't wait to see who wins. ;)

Have a Wonderful and Amazing day.
Bella. :3

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
25th January 2016, 04:07 PM

McKensie wrote on 25th January 2016 12:29 PM:
Damen Drake said on 25th January 2016 10:11 AM:

When will I be tried?

Oath

Hello again, Damen, since I never trained, can you give me a sword until your online one day so you can see how I am trained?

Unless your a knight, I don't think damen can give you a sword until you proove yourself.

masquerade
paper faces on parade
masquerade

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th January 2016, 04:07 PM

Good luck to all of the Emperor's Guards.

Banned
882 posts
Seen 28th September 2024
25th January 2016, 04:37 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 25th January 2016 10:11 AM:

When will I be tried?

Oath
this i sa hard rank to get I wish good luck to the peapole who are applying

Queen Of Cats
Master
1,420 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
25th January 2016, 07:12 PM

It seriously sounds like

How are people going to try out like this? ER MAH GERD HARD, but super kewl

Nice post!

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
25th January 2016, 08:50 PM

I'm trained with both Guns and Swords, (I think I'm a better swords man then with guns lol)
I'll try my best to become one of your guards!

Chop
343 posts
Seen 30th December 2021
25th January 2016, 09:01 PM

I am no doubt making it in this...But gl to the rest of you amazing amigos who will make it in!

DJSuperior, The Most Superior
Chop

TheDJ

DSGHQ Forums,Oldcp,SnailsChat,Snaildom,

Jokester
243 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th January 2016, 07:43 AM

This is gonna be interesting

U mad bro?
Rookie
32 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
26th January 2016, 08:07 AM

cool good luck appliers!

+1 by daisy

Master
1,694 posts
Seen 9th July 2022
26th January 2016, 03:21 PM

Those are strict old rules I can handle them. (Not bragging just saying) I actually attempted to get training which never happened because my trainer never came on.

here's an old image I have

Wise Wizard
Rookie
38 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
26th January 2016, 06:52 PM

Be the best of us. Good luck.

La la la la
La la la la
La la la la (yeah)
La la la la

I want you to love me,
Like I'm a hot ride (uh yeah)
Keep thinkin' of me (uh)
Doin' what you like
So boy forget about the world
'Cause it's gon' be me and you tonight (yeah)
I wanna make your beg for it,
Then Imma make you swallow your pride

Want you to make me feel
Like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that's in command
'Cause I'm the only one who understands
How to make you feel like a man

Yeah,
Want you to make me feel
Only one

Want you to take it
Like a thief in the night
Hold me like a pillow,
Make me feel right
Baby I'll tell you all my secrets
That I'm keepin', you can come inside (yeah)
And when you enter, you ain't leavin',
Be my prisoner for the night, oh

Want you to make me feel
Only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that's in command
'Cause I'm the only one who understands
Only one

Take me for a ride, ride