26th January 2016

Seriousness of Leaking

Made by Kara in Announcements

!Queen Of LLamas!
331 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th January 2016, 10:08 PM

And why would they leak if its in the rules? Thats not right to do in the watch its really wrong to do '' tell out the secrets in the watch? '' i hate when they don't keep a promise we need a more trusted

+1 by goodgurl

Gurlplay Lejla Lopez

Llama Family :

links to things : http://damenspike.com/pictureshop my picture shop i can make a picture of you more details in the link
Friends/Family/Baes :) - ANNE,Bella1,Bella12,Bella12345,Bean2,Jade110,Summer, Papachis ,Victoria,AyeeItsSkyler aka Nonna,Trashy,Braydon,CoCowofly,Cristal,Design4real,BunnyLuv,Drjames,Elite Aka Flite,GerryPretzel,Grace,GoldenMio,Cupcake7,Hollie,Joecool,Jasonsup,Katjess1,Katrules,Katt,Lily1117,Leila4567,
MEGG123,Mimi101,MNM21,Pokemon5,Ravin,sammy,SkyBae,summer9,Taylorswift1,tt52001,
TylerTiger2,WANNAHAV3FUN,Katrules aka KatArrow,xXAbigailXx aka Penyapgirl01,Becky1028 AND OFC YOU!
Hey You can call me Gurlplay , Gurl , Lejla Or xxgurlplayxx Orr Larisa :P
I Like Oldcp , LLamas , Fnaf , Anime , Pusheen , Twaimz , Dan And Phil
Favorite color - Any blue Dark blue , Light blue , Aqua Blue
Favorite songs - Hello from Adele , Friday from Rebbeca Black , All the single ladies from Beyonce
Snaildom username : gurlplay
Oldcp username : gurlplay

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
26th January 2016, 10:13 PM

Zendaya2408 wrote on 26th January 2016 09:37 PM:
My husband leaked something and he was ip-banned on oldcp. I miss him we just got married 10 days ago

i"m dead. Lmaooooo

Your not gonna fit in much kid
152 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th January 2016, 11:03 PM

Kara Kacket wrote on 26th January 2016 09:16 PM:
Hello. After 2 recent Penguin Watch events, I feel it is needed to make this post.

What is Leaking?
Leaking is when you are told by an administrator or captain of a rank not to share something, and you do it anyways. Leaking applies to both Moth Priests and Penguin Watch brothers.

Leaking is a serious crime and can lead to banishment from all games on the DSGHQ.

What are all the consequences of leaking?

To be killed
Banned from OldCP
Banned from forums
Temporarily banished from the DSGHQ
Permanently banished from the DSGHQ

*Also, with the transforms on OldCP, there is a possibility that you will not be refunded if you are killed on an account for treason/leaking.

Penguin Watch Leaks
Leaking your PW identity is one of the worst things you can do. It leads to an automatic execution and ban on OldCP, and forums.

The watch cannot function if brothers are leaking, especially if they are leaking information from the watch.

This is a reminder to all brothers, and all who wish to be brothers, you cannot leak and if you do, you will never be allowed back into the Watch.

There have been many occasions of leaks where the person who leaked was eligible to join back into the watch, except for one thing, they leaked.

It also is hard for administrators to trust users who have leaked, to be promoted.

Leaking identities of other watch brothers and yourself is something that will lead you into a long path of trying to get out of a dark hole.

Tobler Moth Priest Leaks
Rarely do these happen, as now there are little Moth Priests left, but leaking the ancient scrolls of the Tobler Monk Temples is also a very high offense.

I was once charged with it, and I was banished from the Temple, until I had a very long journey to again redeem myself.

The scrolls hold many secrets and many beautiful words only for the Moth Priests to see.

Leaking those put you on a big trial and most likely get you banned on the Forum and OldCP.

I just really hope you all understand that leaking is not something that is small, or forgivable. It takes time to be forgiven from it, a lot of time.

I am quite astounded by all of the recent leaks from the Watch, but unsurprisingly from the newer brothers.

Due to these leaks from newer brothers, the Watch has stopped taking in recruits and will not continue to do that until we find people that are completely fit for the Watch.

I hope from this point on people will take this seriously and just play the game and do as they're told. After all, once you apply for a rank that has a high leaking policy, you are committing that you will never do that.

Don't break a commitment.

-Kara
Watch Manager
yes I agree people shouldn't leak there identity at all. nice post

+1 by Goldie
Im just a 13 year old
kid who is a noob on a laptop with no life.

Exactly common sense.

Hot space dad.

there all just dayum lies.

ao3 fanatic
Banned
697 posts
Seen 30th January 2023
27th January 2016, 03:13 AM

Zendaya2408 wrote on 26th January 2016 09:37 PM:
My husband leaked something and he was ip-banned on oldcp. I miss him we just got married 10 days ago
Serious business

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th January 2016, 05:19 AM

Sled wrote on 26th January 2016 09:55 PM:
I guess there should be a test to see if these 'new recruits' would leak or not, or somehow making it so they don't know the other brothers of the watch until they are completely trusted somehow

I usually verbally make them say a vow that they will never speak of their identity, which usually gets them to know it's serious. I also, before promoting explain the rules of the watch again.

I have tested a few brothers before letting them join, but I found it rather unnecessary if brothers chosen should already know the severity of leaking.

Kara
Administrator

768 posts
Seen 11th September 2022
27th January 2016, 06:21 AM

Hello. After 2 recent Penguin Watch events, I feel it is needed to make this post.

What is Leaking?
Leaking is when you are told by an administrator or captain of a rank not to share something, and you do it anyways. Leaking applies to both Moth Priests and Penguin Watch brothers.

Leaking is a serious crime and can lead to banishment from all games on the DSGHQ.

To be killed
Banned from OldCP
Banned from forums

*Also, with the transforms on OldCP, there is a possibility that you will not be refunded if you are killed on an account for treason/leaking.

Penguin Watch Leaks
Leaking your PW identity is one of the worst things you can do. It leads to an automatic execution and ban on OldCP, and forums.

The watch cannot function if brothers are leaking, especially if they are leaking information from the watch.

This is a reminder to all brothers, and all who wish to be brothers, you cannot leak and if you do, you will never be allowed back into the Watch.

There have been many occasions of leaks where the person who leaked was eligible to join back into the watch, except for one thing, they leaked.

It also is hard for administrators to trust users who have leaked, to be promoted.

Leaking identities of other watch brothers and yourself is something that will lead you into a long path of trying to get out of a dark hole.

Tobler Moth Priest Leaks
Rarely do these happen, as now there are little Moth Priests left, but leaking the ancient scrolls of the Tobler Monk Temples is also a very high offense.

I was once charged with it, and I was banished from the Temple, until I had a very long journey to again redeem myself.

The scrolls hold many secrets and many beautiful words only for the Moth Priests to see.

Leaking those put you on a big trial and most likely get you banned on the Forum and OldCP.

I just really hope you all understand that leaking is not something that is small, or forgivable. It takes time to be forgiven from it, a lot of time.

I am quite astounded by all of the recent leaks from the Watch, but unsurprisingly from the newer brothers.

Due to these leaks from newer brothers, the Watch has stopped taking in recruits and will not continue to do that until we find people that are completely fit for the Watch.

I hope from this point on people will take this seriously and just play the game and do as they're told. After all, once you apply for a rank that has a high leaking policy, you are committing that you will never do that.

-Kara
Watch Manager

Thank you for reminding the community of this. Leaking is a very high offense, and if someone leaks actions need to be taken. Leaks are serious. PWs' and Moth-Priests', are entrusted not to leak any information, and to keep information secret and protected, they vow to it, and if they break that trust they should be fired and action needs to be taken; even for the tiniest leak. -In my eyes tiny leaks are the same as leaking vital information. When someone leaks, they become untrusted, and break there vow to keep information secret and protected. Leaking is serious.

Leaking also applies to any user(s) that know secret information, and were told to keep information safe; by an Admin.

Report any leaks you may have heard, that you are not supposed to hear. -To report, make an Help Ticket with the category "Leaks". http://damenspike.com/newticket/

-Shadow

+1 by Ash

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th January 2016, 06:51 AM

Hopefully no more leaks happen.

+1 by Ash

Vampire Knight Is Awesome!
1,334 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
27th January 2016, 06:53 AM

Well, I think people shouldn't leak at all. They should keep stuff to themselves most of the time and not tell anyone, but nice post!

Vampire Knight is amazing!

Brisk
251 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
27th January 2016, 07:40 AM

This makes me very dissapointed to hear. This is awful.

Star Wars For Life

People change, memories dont
887 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
27th January 2016, 08:57 AM

Damn... 2 leaks in one day, I feel sorry for them :/

I wish I was that girl

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Seen 31st May 2016
27th January 2016, 09:08 AM

My opinion is that people just leak because they think a trial will be fun. But, I believe once you are in the throne room; it can kinda give you suspense. Since you are infront of an admin or/and royal. And I think these ranks a pretty serious.

If you are trusted with a rank like PW or moth priest, why leak? You can lose it all.

Protect the weak, and uphold the good.
264 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
27th January 2016, 01:07 PM

i know now to never change my name, i said i was pw a while ago with a different name and i meant pw captain. i was banned, but i had nameglow and title, so it wasnt much of a secret

(not blaming mods btw)

Italy
DSGHQ Member
User for 2 years
<3

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
27th January 2016, 04:05 PM

Let us hope we hear no more of this type of stuff, leaking is irrelevant. I mean in all seriousness the major part of the PW agency is to not not leak your identity to friends, or whomever. I mean why apply if you comprehend you can't fight the given urge to say "OMG I'M A PW" I mean just think before you apply. But now it is ruined for those admiring this rank to apply due to people being reductive creatures.

-Sadie

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

King of Pretzels
64 posts
Seen 11th March 2016
27th January 2016, 04:34 PM

Leaking is a very serious matter guys

Banned
882 posts
Seen 28th September 2024
27th January 2016, 04:36 PM

What is Leaking?

To be killed
Banned from OldCP
Banned from forums

Penguin Watch Leaks

Tobler Moth Priest Leaks

-Kara
Watch Manager
I really agree and I hope it dosent happen anymore

Login or join the forums to reply.