3rd February 2016

Game of Knights [GOK]

Made by Chelsey in Announcements

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
3rd February 2016, 02:51 PM

Greetings, community! Some of you may have heard rumor about a Game of Knights happening soon and I'm here to confirm it and give you all the details.

Summary:
The Game of Knights is quite similar to the Game of Mods, but very different at the same time. Of course the goal of GOK is to become a Knight, just as the goal of GOM is to become a Mod. However, unlike GOM competitions, the Game of Knights has only four stages total and they are all on different dates.

The stages will not be deadly, as swords are not allowed until the finalists are chosen. It is only required (and suggested) to participate in one stage, as 2-3 finalists from each stage will be chosen to compete in a sword fight together at the very end. This sword fight will go on until there around roughly 4-5 people remaining. These 4-5 fighters will become our winners and new Knights.*

Time/Date:
Stage 1:
  • Thursday, 6:30PM EST
  • Hosted by Abushekaus and Jesse
Stage 2:
  • Friday, 6PM EST
  • Hosted by Hashir
Stage 3:
  • Saturday, 12PM (noon) EST
  • Hosted by Emperor Regent Tennis and Archie
Stage 4:
  • Sunday, 1PM EST
  • Hosted by Bp28

I hope you all can make it, whether it be to watch or participate.
Good luck to anyone participating! I look forward to the event.

-Empress Chelsey Drake and Emperor Regent Tennis Stags
*All winners must go through a background check before being promoted to Knight. Promotion is not official until it is approved by administration.

Update: Emperor Guards trials are no longer a part of the GOK competition, as we paused the EG program completely until Damen's return. Sorry for the misinformation.

+1 by McKinlee, Sam , rami, Gamer and 33 others

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
3rd February 2016, 02:53 PM

I'm excited! Will most definitely compete!

<3

jdg
1,404 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
3rd February 2016, 02:53 PM

Chelsey Drake wrote on 3rd February 2016 02:51 PM:
Greetings, community! Some of you may have heard rumor about a Game of Knights happening soon and I'm here to confirm it and give you all the details.

Summary:
The Game of Knights is quite similar to the Game of Mods, but very different at the same time. Of course the goal of GOK is to become a Knight, just as the goal of GOM is to become a Mod. However, unlike GOM competitions, the Game of Knights has only four stages total and they are all on different dates.

The stages will not be deadly, as swords are not allowed until the finalists are chosen. It is only required (and suggested) to participate in one stage, as 2-3 finalists from each stage will be chosen to compete in a sword fight together at the very end. This sword fight will go on until there around roughly 4-5 people remaining.

These 4-5 fighters will have the option to become a Knight immediately, or receive a chance to go through an Emperor's Guards trial. Regardless of which option they choose, the opportunity to participate is not one you want to pass up.

Time/Date:
Stage 1:

Friday, 6PM EST
Hosted by Jesse and Abushekaus

Stage 2:

Saturday, 12PM (noon) EST
Hosted by Emperor Regent Tennis

Stage 3:

Sunday, 1PM EST
Hosted by Bp28

Stage 4:

To Be Determined
Hosted by Hashir

This is great, I can not wait.

+1 by Gamer and jackie
  • "Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
3rd February 2016, 02:54 PM

This is cool, But I won't be able to come and watch all stages, My Laptop is going to be at the repairs :P But I have my phone and I do not know if I can access OldCP On it, But I can Access forums

+1 by George

The POTM Legend
Master
917 posts
Seen 6th July 2022
3rd February 2016, 02:55 PM

OO! This seems fun to participate in and watch! 8)

McKinlee Ren
Wiki:Mckinlee

413 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
3rd February 2016, 02:56 PM

I might participate, good-luck to everyone!

Luckily the times are alright for me.

Plus for any UK users here are the times,
6pm EST - 11pm GMT
12pm (noon) EST - 5:00pm GMT
1pm EST - 6:00 GMT

Banned
104 posts
Seen 28th February 2016
3rd February 2016, 02:58 PM

Summary:

The stages will not be deadly, as swords are not allowed until the finalists are chosen. It is only required (and suggested) to participate in one stage, as 2-3 finalists from each stage will be chosen to compete in a sword fight together at the very end. This sword fight will go on until there around roughly 4-5 people remaining.

These 4-5 fighters will have the option to become a Knight immediately, or receive a chance to go through an Emperor's Guards trial. Regardless of which option you would choose, the opportunity to participate in this event is not one you want to pass up.

Time/Date:
Stage 1:

Friday, 6PM EST

Stage 2:

Stage 3:

Sunday, 1PM EST
Hosted by Bp28

Stage 4:

To Be Determined
Hosted by Hashir

Quite sadly due to my time zone i can only turn up at this one:
Stage 3:

Sunday, 1PM EST
Hosted by Bp28

Do you think i still have a chance of winning if i only attend Stage 3?
Just wondering, if i do win i am choosing Knight straight away, it's my dream.

+1 by Mists

Best friends
JohnCenaBro~Jilly~Orbay~may23~LillyLepord~MorningWolf~mehcoco~
If i forgot you pm me!
Or if you want to be on pm me!

YES
Master
2,119 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd February 2016, 03:02 PM

Sure I will be able to attend, good luck everyone

learn from me

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
3rd February 2016, 03:08 PM

Summary:

The stages will not be deadly, as swords are not allowed until the finalists are chosen. It is only required (and suggested) to participate in one stage, as 2-3 finalists from each stage will be chosen to compete in a sword fight together at the very end. This sword fight will go on until there around roughly 4-5 people remaining. These 4-5 fighters will become our winners and new Knights.*

Time/Date:
Stage 1:

Friday, 6PM EST

Stage 2:

Stage 3:

Sunday, 1PM EST
Hosted by Bp28

Stage 4:

To Be Determined
Hosted by Hashir

*All winners must go through a background check before being promoted to Knight. Promotion is not official until it is approved by administration.

Update: Emperor's Guards trials are no longer a part of the GOK competition, as we paused the EG program completely until Damen's return. Sorry for the misinformation.

Sushi will be competing, Its time I make a post, And quick

masquerade
paper faces on parade
masquerade

Chop
343 posts
Seen 30th December 2021
3rd February 2016, 03:13 PM

This is cool.I'm gonna try and be there!Good luck to everyone else.

DJSuperior, The Most Superior
Chop

TheDJ

DSGHQ Forums,Oldcp,SnailsChat,Snaildom,

Calico Rose
Master
1,683 posts
Seen 31st July 2022
3rd February 2016, 03:29 PM

I can't wait to see who our new knights are!

So why is it only suggested that people only attend to one stage?

do you feel like a young god
2,287 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
3rd February 2016, 03:32 PM

Wow! 4-5 :D

- Former OldCP Moderator - Former Drejk DSGHQ Moderator - Former Forum Master - Former XAT Member - Current Forum Moderator - Kacket House Guard -

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
3rd February 2016, 03:34 PM

Can't wait! Arrow's will be there!

What dates exactly? Like this This Friday?

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
3rd February 2016, 04:06 PM

I can't wait, I will try to attend if I can't go sorry about that but I most likely will go and this is so cool having a new competition game of knights! Thanks for starting it and showing us information when and what it is. ;)

Have a Wonderful and Amazing day.
Bella. :3

-1 by avax

~We were born to be real, not perfect. c:~
79 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
3rd February 2016, 04:24 PM

FINALLY KNOW THE DATE :D. I will be competing if Misteh & i can get more members :3

~Current DSGHQ member~
Feel free to ask for help! I would be glad to answer!

Login or join the forums to reply.