3rd January 2019

Goodbye

Made by Pablo in Introductions and Leaving

Not Picasso
Master
169 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2019, 03:15 PM

2.5 years.........2.5 years ago I knew absolutely nothing about this game other than what I took out from the original Club Penguin. 2.5 years ago, I was just a user looking to make friends and have fun on a game. 2.5 years later and we are here.

There have been so many things going through my mind lately and all together, are convincing me that it is my time to go. I have thought a lot about this since I made my last goodbye video in August. If anything, I have noticed that there has been quite a lot of disconnects on OldCP in variety of things ranging from friendships, to the ranked and the rankless and just in general. I dedicated a lot of time and energy into doing what I could to help but there is always something wrong out of the things that I do.

"We're children playing at a game, screaming that the rules aren't fair." -Aegon Targaryen

Honestly yeah, a lot of people take this game too seriously and that is a huge factor that is causing myself to leave. Whether you have a coloured name or not, it does not make you any different than any user, remember that. There's been too many useless dramas going around that having to be in the middle hearing both sides just makes me shake my head. I genuinely believed I was going to stay until this game was put to rest but I have lost the toleration and motivation to.

To Damen, thank you for carrying out this game to what it was in the past to what it is now - it brings confusion to our ears for some of us but we always try to make the most out of it. To the staff, although we follow a rulebook, remember to keep your friends close. To the users, thank you for making my time here worthwhile because I have met a tremendous amount of people who have influenced me. I will not do an entire shoutout list because all of you mean something to me and you know that. To end off, its unfortunate that I was a role model to many others so I hope this is a wake up call. Spread the love and be kind to one another. Goodbye.

+1 by Anja, Hashir, Team, Kara and 34 others

queen of oopsie doopsies
374 posts
Seen 24th April 2022
3rd January 2019, 03:15 PM

FIRST

+1 by zoe, sel, Pablo and Kricken
- Take this seriously -

Teammaybe

The POTM Legend
Master
917 posts
Seen 6th July 2022
3rd January 2019, 03:18 PM

DON'T FORGET TO CONTINUE TO DISCORD ME ART, AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU!!!! <3

+1 by zoe and Pablo
McKinlee Ren
Wiki:Mckinlee

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
3rd January 2019, 03:20 PM

wish all mods were like you

+1 by zoe, George, sel, Pablo and 2 others

honeymoon
Master
150 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2019, 03:20 PM

I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH <3 YOU'RE AN AMAZING FRIEND AND MODERATOR, I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN LIFE.
I AM DEVASTATED YOU ARE LEAVING THOUGH :(

+1 by George and Pablo
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

92 posts
Seen 5th December 2021
3rd January 2019, 03:21 PM

ight, i'm taking the north

+1 by Team, Pablo, Marx and Silento

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2019, 03:21 PM

Honestly Pablo, you were one of the only people left who genuinely cared about the users. You are probably one of the best staff members this game has ever had and you deserve so much respect. Not only that, you're extremely talented and your artwork really amazes me. I know that you're going to go places with that talent of yours. Anyway, thank you for everything you've done Pablo, you're probably one of the most honorable members of the community and OldCP will not be the same without you around. I wish you well in life and I hope you know that we all appreciate your presence here!

+1 by zoe, Kara, Team, George and 3 others

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2019, 03:27 PM

Seriously bro, you're one of the nicest people I have ever met, we have so many memories that I will never forget. Thanks for everything! :)

+1 by Cool123, zoe, Jonesy, trey99 and 4 others

54 posts
Seen 20th October 2021
3rd January 2019, 03:27 PM

you will forever be not only the community's greatest moderator, but the most humble user of them all. thank you for spreading kindness for 2 years straight, you're a legend Angelo. good vibes always and forever.

+1 by Team, zoe, George, Pablo and 2 others

29 posts
Seen 19th August 2020
3rd January 2019, 03:32 PM

i love you Pablo, my dearest friend. :( ill miss you so much and i hope we can still keep in touch on instagram

+1 by Pablo

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
3rd January 2019, 03:33 PM

PabIo wrote on 3rd January 2019, 03:15 PM:
2.5 years.........2.5 years ago I knew absolutely nothing about this game other than what I took out from the original Club Penguin. 2.5 years ago, I was just a user looking to make friends and have fun on a game. 2.5 years later and we are here.
There have been so many things going through my mind lately and all together, are convincing me that it is my time to go. I have thought a lot about this since I made my last goodbye video in August. If anything, I have noticed that there has been quite a lot of disconnects on OldCP in variety of things ranging from friendships, to the ranked and the rankless and just in general. I dedicated a lot of time and energy into doing what I could to help but there is always something wrong out of the things that I do.
"We're children playing at a game, screaming that the rules aren't fair." -Aegon Targaryen
Honestly yeah, a lot of people take this game too seriously and that is a huge factor that is causing myself to leave. Whether you have a coloured name or not, it does not make you any different than any user, remember that. There's been too many useless dramas going around that having to be in the middle hearing both sides just makes me shake my head. I genuinely believed I was going to stay until this game was put to rest but I have lost the toleration and motivation to.
To Damen, thank you for carrying out this game to what it was in the past to what it is now - it brings confusion to our ears for some of us but we always try to make the most out of it. To the staff, although we follow a rulebook, remember to keep your friends close. To the users, thank you for making my time here worthwhile because I have met a tremendous amount of people who have influenced me. I will not do an entire shoutout list because all of you mean something to me and you know that. To end off, its unfortunate that I was a role model to many others so I hope this is a wake up call. Spread the love and be kind to one another. Goodbye.
Gonna miss you alot Pablo, please do keep in touch on Discord & Playstation 4, you were a really amazing outstanding Moderator & King of the North,

+1 by Team and Pablo

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
3rd January 2019, 03:59 PM

Pablo ;( I will seriously miss seeing your art on here. You are amazing, wish more people were like you on here. Hope you do well in life my dude, and keep making art.

+1 by Pablo

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
3rd January 2019, 04:03 PM

Goodbye Pablo, it was nice knowing you while you stayed :(

+1 by Pablo

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2019, 04:05 PM

Pablo I'm super sad that you are leaving. You are an amazing role model for me and many other users. Your art is extraordinary and everything you've done for this community will never be forgotten.
Quote:
I dedicated a lot of time and energy into doing what I could to help but there is always something wrong out of the things that I do.
Also, I could not agree more. I feel as if a lot of users dedicate so much time and effort here to get spit on. This community is becoming more greedy than grateful. Pablo I am sorry that you feel this way, but understand you are not alone because I often feel like my work is just disregarded by most. I hope that in your life you get to feel useful and happy when your work is put to great use.

Pablo I know you will be successful and happy. I know you will do great. I hope you don't forget the ones here who truly care for you! Please visit us?

+1 by Pablo

Kara
Administrator

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
3rd January 2019, 04:08 PM

IM GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH :((( PLEASE VISIT WHENEVER <3

+1 by Pablo
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

Login or join the forums to reply.