+1 by zoe, Chelsey, Jesse, ian and 1 other

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
3rd January 2019, 04:50 PM

AudreyGalx wrote on 3rd January 2019, 04:47 PM:
so wait
did you use them because not everyone was supportive of them without them knowing?
or did they know their relevancy was just all an experiment these past few years?

They didn't know I was using them. But I wanted to train them over time. It sounds bad, doesn't it.

+1 by zoe and , -1 by Team

Master
170 posts
Seen 25th July 2022
3rd January 2019, 04:53 PM

yes no one can rule the empire like you do and adding chelsey to it would be MUCH better for you and the community. this is basically what everyone wants anyway including myself.

this will also probably solve people getting armed for no reason and more of the stricter rules enforced

+1 by Chelsey, Cristal, Flame and zoe

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
3rd January 2019, 04:55 PM

Damen wrote on 3rd January 2019, 04:50 PM:
so wait
did you use them because not everyone was supportive of them without them knowing?
or did they know their relevancy was just all an experiment these past few years?
They didn't know I was using them. But I wanted to train them over time. It sounds bad, doesn't it.

It sounds bad because it IS bad. you took advantage of these guys for years without them even knowing they were all apart of your own experiment for your own advantage to test out who is loyal to you, whilst they got the hatred and criticism that they needed to face for years. i believe they deserve a personal apology and an explanation.

+1 by Chelsey, Narcissa, indigo and Team

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
3rd January 2019, 04:59 PM

AudreyGalx wrote on 3rd January 2019, 04:55 PM:
so wait
It sounds bad because it IS bad. you took advantage of these guys for years without them even knowing they were all apart of your own experiment for your own advantage to test out who is loyal to you, whilst they got the hatred and criticism that they needed to face for years. i believe they deserve a personal apology and an explanation.

Of course. Im sure they didn't mind being Emperor though. It's not all doom and gloom.

+1 by Augustine, zoe, Narcissa and , -1 by Team

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
3rd January 2019, 05:00 PM

AudreyGalx wrote on 3rd January 2019, 04:55 PM:
so wait

smh im loyal homie but...i snapped for some reason

+1 by zoe and Chelsey

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
3rd January 2019, 05:03 PM

Damen wrote on 3rd January 2019, 04:59 PM:
Of course. Im sure they didn't mind being Emperor though. It's not all doom and gloom.

that is really self centred. they didn't mind being emperor whilst being harassed every single day for not being good enough for emperor because they weren't you.

of course they enjoyed emperor, because they got hate whenever they logged on!

i wish you looked at it in the same perspective that i do, they were being targeted on a daily for not being like you, whilst to you they were just an experiment.

+1 by zoe and Team

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
3rd January 2019, 05:06 PM

AudreyGalx wrote on 3rd January 2019, 05:03 PM:
Damen wrote on 3rd January 2019, 04:59 PM:
that is really self centred. they didn't mind being emperor whilst being harassed every single day for not being good enough for emperor.
of course they enjoyed emperor, because they got hate whenever they logged on!
i wish you looked at it in the same perspective that i do, they were being targeted on a daily for not being like you, whilst to you they were just an experiment.

I see what you mean. But that's not all they are to me. When I'm Emperor again, they will always be Drakes and Princes.

+1 by zoe, Chelsey, Gamer and Abushekaus, -1 by Team

honeymoon
Master
150 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2019, 05:06 PM

Yes you and Chelsey being the permanent Emperor & Empress sounds perfect.

+1 by Chelsey
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
3rd January 2019, 05:14 PM

Damen wrote on 3rd January 2019, 05:06 PM:
I see what you mean. But that's not all they are to me. When I'm Emperor again, they will always be Drakes and Princes.

I asked Sriram this on Discord:

tianaToday at 10:05 PM
Did you enjoy being emperor despite the daily hate you received?(edited)
NEW MESSAGES
BeefyisLeafyToday at 10:07 PM
No, no. To be targeted, have conversations manipulated via inspect Element and then bullied, tortured tormented by everyone and behaving like this to get Damen on because thats the only way you can.

Just read this, it's clear that Sriram is upset because of the harassment he receives whenever he logs on, or the teasing or what he describes 'torture'. Now, to see that he is being what he considers TORTURED on a daily basis because he is Emperor emphasises how he feels, or even the same with Majorhalo, he is being disrespected on a daily because he isn't the same Emperor as you are. They were only Emperor for YOUR experiment, so whilst they were facing bullying, you were using them to see the community's loyalty. Sriram is clearly not happy with what's happened, and I'm sure he'd like an explanation & apology. Something to set him in the right mind, not just Prince, because a rank isn't going to do much for him. I'm sure reading that you were being used for an experiment for years isn't going to make anyone happy, and I don't think a rank is going to make up for the years that he spent being harassed and used.

And Sriram's been blaming himself for years, because he wasn't what the community wanted, he was different and because he was different he was used.

+1 by sel and Team

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
3rd January 2019, 05:18 PM

AudreyGalx wrote on 3rd January 2019, 05:14 PM:
Damen wrote on 3rd January 2019, 05:06 PM:
I asked Sriram this on Discord:
tianaToday at 10:05 PM
Did you enjoy being emperor despite the daily hate you received?(edited)
NEW MESSAGES
BeefyisLeafyToday at 10:07 PM
No, no. To be targeted, have conversations manipulated via inspect Element and then bullied, tortured tormented by everyone and behaving like this to get Damen on because thats the only way you can.
Just read this, it's clear that Sriram is upset because of the harassment he receives whenever he logs on, or the teasing or what he describes 'torture'. Now, to see that he is being what he considers TORTURED on a daily basis because he is Emperor, or even the same with Majorhalo, he is being disrespected on a daily because he isn't the same Emperor as you are. They were only Emperor for YOUR experiment, so whilst they were facing bullying, you were using them to see the community's loyalty. Sriram is clearly not happy with what's happened, and I'm sure he'd like an explanation & apology. Something to set him in the right mind, not just Prince, because a rank isn't going to do much for him. I'm sure reading that you were being used for an experiment for years isn't going to make anyone happy, and I don't think a rank is going to make up for the years that he spent being harassed and used.

I agree with this. I regret is the title of this discussion. These are decisions I made years ago and now I regret them publicly to my own discredit. You can either forgive me or hold it against me. Just know that I'd always forgive you if you were sorry. Do whatever seems good to you, door.

+1 by Augustine, lush and Loki, -1 by Team

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
3rd January 2019, 05:22 PM

Damen wrote on 3rd January 2019, 05:18 PM:
I agree with this. I regret is the title of this discussion. These are decisions I made years ago and now I regret them publicly to my own discredit. You can either forgive me or hold it against me. Just know that I'd always forgive you if you were sorry. Do whatever seems good to you, door.

Obviously I'll forgive, you give second chances to all, so why should I not? You're a role model for many, and I'm sure it'll be a valuable lesson learnt from everyone, including yourself.

But it isn't about me, or what I think. It's about what those 3 users think. And I'm glad to assume that they'll be receiving personal explanations and apologies.

Thank you for noticing your mistakes, I'm glad that you have the ability to do that, when many others lack it. I hope things get cleared up and you also receive forgiveness from Sriram, Major & Wilf.

Thank you again.

+1 by Damen and sel

Memento Mori
149 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
3rd January 2019, 05:26 PM

Yes I agree with you being Emperor.
here come the infinite legacies

I currently have no accounts on OldCP.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
3rd January 2019, 05:27 PM

AudreyGalx wrote on 3rd January 2019, 05:22 PM:
Damen wrote on 3rd January 2019, 05:18 PM:
Obviously I'll forgive, you give second chances to all, so why should I not? You're a role model for many, and I'm sure it'll be a valuable lesson learnt from everyone, including yourself.
But it isn't about me, or what I think. It's about what those 3 users think. And I'm glad to assume that they'll be receiving personal explanations and apologies.
Thank you for noticing your mistakes, I'm glad that you have the ability to do that, when many others lack it. I hope things get cleared up and you also receive forgiveness from Sriram, Major & Wilf.
Thank you again.

Door, you have shown quality, thank you for showing me mercy. Those three users, Sriram, Major and Wilf, will never be taken for granted again and will not lack anything ever again while I live.

+1 by door, Chelsey and sel

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
3rd January 2019, 05:32 PM

Damen wrote on 3rd January 2019, 05:27 PM:
Door, you have shown quality, thank you for showing me mercy. Those three users, Sriram, Major and Wilf, will never be taken for granted again and will not lack anything ever again while I live.

I'm so grateful to hear that, I hope they are treated with the respect that they aim to project upon others. I'm glad that they get what they deserve out of this also.

And thank you for your comment about me, I'm glad that you think that. I'm more than happy to forgive you.

+1 by Damen

Login or join the forums to reply.