The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
3rd January 2019, 05:34 PM

There has not yet been a period of the game where you have not truly been in charge. No point hiding from that fact any longer.

+1 by Damen, door and Kara

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
3rd January 2019, 05:38 PM

AudreyGalx wrote on 3rd January 2019, 04:47 PM:
so you used those 3 sons of yours because they had a lower reputation than everyone else?
you knew that not everyone was fond of them, so you decided to do a little experiment to use them?
am i taking this wrong? they were less liked so they were a part of an experiment they knew nothing about so you used them to see the users reactions and loyalty?

incorrect. sriram wilf and major are damens only sons therefore they kind of had to be emperor at some point. it has nothing to do with them having lower rep than everyone else. plus, this isnt really accurate as most of us do like major because hes genuinely a sweet person. damen simply wanted to see if users would support them and help them grow (thus making them loyal to damen) or rebel against them.

+1 by Loki, -1 by Romeo
masquerade
paper faces on parade
masquerade

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2019, 05:42 PM

I say let the throne line end then Damen and Chelsey come back that way Dragon and wilf can get a chance at rule

+1 by Narcissa

Live Fast Die Young
Master
1,776 posts
Seen 22nd January 2020
3rd January 2019, 05:49 PM

xSugerbearx wrote on 3rd January 2019, 05:38 PM:
so you used those 3 sons of yours because they had a lower reputation than everyone else?
you knew that not everyone was fond of them, so you decided to do a little experiment to use them?
am i taking this wrong? they were less liked so they were a part of an experiment they knew nothing about so you used them to see the users reactions and loyalty?
incorrect. sriram wilf and major are damens only sons therefore they kind of had to be emperor at some point. it has nothing to do with them having lower rep than everyone else. plus, this isnt really accurate as most of us do like major because hes genuinely a sweet person. damen simply wanted to see if users would support them and help them grow (thus making them loyal to damen) or rebel against them.
Ok "Sugarbearx"
You go and bear this and believe the lies.

+1 by door, -1 by Sugar, and Seth
Live Fast Die Young

The Guy From Boston
Master
1,779 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2019, 05:53 PM

I'm not buying this excuse.

oahu
91 posts
Seen 19th June 2021
3rd January 2019, 07:48 PM

CHELSEY!!!!!!!!!

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
3rd January 2019, 07:54 PM

xSugerbearx wrote on 3rd January 2019, 05:38 PM:

read the post

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2019, 08:11 PM

Thank you Damen. I agree with this

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
3rd January 2019, 09:43 PM

I support

92 posts
Seen 5th December 2021
3rd January 2019, 10:33 PM

i don't think so.

+1 by Marx, and Silento

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th January 2019, 12:52 AM

Damen wrote on 3rd January 2019, 04:27 PM:
Please read all of this, I won't make it long.
After listening to Hashir's advice to me, I think I've realised an error I've made for years. The thought that someone other than I can rule this community.
--Mistake 1--
I picked my sons, Sriram and Major and Wilf, purposefully. I knew they'd be polarising figures and not have the support of everyone. I wanted that to test and see who were really loyal to me when they are in charge. Will people support them for my sake, or reject them and thus effectively go against me?
Well, the test works very well!
But its just... not necessary to test you all anymore. After all I already know many super trustworthy people among you.
-- Mistake 2 --
Nobody other than I can rule this community. Nobody else can do it, even if I train them. Nobody will be able to run it because I made it.
This does not make Adawg's murder ok.. He still went right against the game's rules which I take really seriously. But his views were a reflection of this issue and helped us all reach this point.
Solution? Have two permanent, infinite legacy rulers? Have me (Damen) and Chelsey as the Emperor and Empress?

No No Damen, you just got the wrong people. Wilf would be too moody, Major is inactive, and Sriram is...Sriram.

OBVIOUSLY I am the person with the LEAST support and the MOST polarizing.

You should give Alatar a chance to be a drake?

-1 by Romeo, Augustine, door, and 1 other

Live Fast Die Young
Master
1,776 posts
Seen 22nd January 2020
4th January 2019, 05:02 AM

Alatar wrote on 4th January 2019, 12:52 AM:
After listening to Hashir's advice to me, I think I've realised an error I've made for years. The thought that someone other than I can rule this community.
--Mistake 1--
I picked my sons, Sriram and Major and Wilf, purposefully. I knew they'd be polarising figures and not have the support of everyone. I wanted that to test and see who were really loyal to me when they are in charge. Will people support them for my sake, or reject them and thus effectively go against me?
But its just... not necessary to test you all anymore. After all I already know many super trustworthy people among you.
-- Mistake 2 --
Nobody other than I can rule this community. Nobody else can do it, even if I train them. Nobody will be able to run it because I made it.
This does not make Adawg's murder ok.. He still went right against the game's rules which I take really seriously. But his views were a reflection of this issue and helped us all reach this point.
Solution? Have two permanent, infinite legacy rulers? Have me (Damen) and Chelsey as the Emperor and Empress?
No No Damen, you just got the wrong people. Wilf would be too moody, Major is inactive, and Sriram is...Sriram.
OBVIOUSLY I am the person with the LEAST support and the MOST polarizing.
You should give Alatar a chance to be a drake?
Nice try.

+1 by door, and Hashir
Live Fast Die Young

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
4th January 2019, 10:07 AM

Alatar wrote on 4th January 2019, 12:52 AM:
Sriram is...Sriram.
Tell me, what is he?

+1 by

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th January 2019, 11:24 AM

--Mistake 1--
-- Mistake 2 --

We didn't accept them not because we weren't loyal to you, but for the opposite reason.

You're the only person capable of ruling the Empire, and almost everyone who tried to continue your legacy (including me) was removed, because the only person fit for that throne, is you.

Your throne awaits you once again, Emperor.

-Orbay

+1 by Kara and Damen, -1 by Romeo

Login or join the forums to reply.