27th January 2019

Goodbye for now

Made by jackie in Introductions and Leaving

209 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
27th January 2019, 09:44 PM

Hey,

I expected this to happen sooner or later, but not so soon. I need a very long break from this community. I’m going to be in 11th grade in a few months from now, it’s crazy to think that I was only in 4th grade when I first joined OldCP.

It has been a wild ride for me, I’m surprised I didn’t put an end to it much sooner than now. I don’t think I have been too honest about myself, it’s sad to me that even though I have been here for 6-7 years, nobody still knows what I’m really like. Most of my friends will probably remember me helping them at one point or another, the truth is that I have tried my best to give support to everyone and left none for myself.

I’m broken, merely a shell of a human being, helping others to have a better life was my distraction from my own life that I could not change. But now I know, I have reached my limits, I’m overflowing with the problems of myself and others. This community is no longer a distraction for me, now all I can see is what my life could’ve been like if I were a better person and things I want that I know could never be.

I’m stressed out by merely just existing, I have social anxiety and I’m introverted. While I might not show it, almost everything people say or do to me hurts me, even if it’s a joke. I’m very fragile, I’ve had multiple mental breakdowns over very small reasons. Although, I think I deserve this, I have probably hurt people as much as I have been hurt by them. I’m not like Gamer, I’m not perfect, sometimes I wish I were.

I have never truly spoken to anyone about how I felt up until now, but I can no longer hold myself together. Nobody in real life really knows what I’m like either, that is because I have no friends in real life.

If I have hurt you before, I’m sorry that I’m a terrible person and that you had to deal with me. Thank you for tolerating me and goodbye for now.

P.S. Happy early birthday Swirlie

+1 by Preston, Mink, WhiskeyLemon, Lyss and 26 others

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
27th January 2019, 09:46 PM

I love you brotha glad ur doing whats best for your health

+1 by jackie

54 posts
Seen 20th October 2021
27th January 2019, 09:46 PM

you're an amazing person jack, thank you for everything. take care bud. <3

+1 by jackie and mari

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th January 2019, 09:47 PM

Aw cmon man no :(

+1 by jackie, Abushekaus and
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
27th January 2019, 09:51 PM

I know it was hard to put yourself in a place of vulnerability through this poetry of your post, but we as a community, or at least I, have nothing but respect for you and we're here for you. You have helped us all in many ways, and although it came at the cost of your own sake, it doesn't make your actions any less valuable to us. You're very loyal and smart, and we commend you for that. We are happy to have you on this community, and we will wish you good luck on fixing up your life and going through junior year. You were a great friend, and you always be in our hearts as a community. Good luck on your break, we won't forget you.

Sincerely signed,
Mike.

+1 by Jenna, jackie, Chelsey, and 1 other

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
27th January 2019, 09:55 PM

god I’m gonna miss you a bunch. it’s heartbreaking to see you go, cos u cared so so so much about everyone <3 I’ll miss you <33

+1 by jackie and
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th January 2019, 09:57 PM

Well, frick. I get how you feel, sometimes I feel the same.
You've been a great friend for me, you've helped me, you've guided me and you've just overall been a really helpful and caring person to hang around.
I can't even explain how much I want to thank you for everything you've done for me and the community. It means a lot and we'll cherish our memories with you.

It's sad to see you go, but bye for now :(

+1 by jackie

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th January 2019, 09:58 PM

I'm really sad to see you go, you were really helpful to me and so many others. But I'm glad you're doing what's best for yourself and your health. I wish you good luck in life Jack, you're so great and you're going to do amazing things. Take care dude. :(

+1 by jackie

Lord
Master
541 posts
Seen 28th March 2023
27th January 2019, 10:00 PM

Bro, brooooooooo.............. dude................ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

+1 by jackie and

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th January 2019, 10:02 PM

Thank you for everything Jack, I will miss you a lot. Take care, old friend. :(

+1 by jackie

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th January 2019, 10:06 PM

Thank you for being such a caring and genuine person in this community. We will miss you very much. I really hope it gets better and life treats you well, goodbye Jack. :( <3

+1 by jackie

Kara
Administrator

397 posts
Seen 11th August 2023
27th January 2019, 10:11 PM

I’m really sorry, I wish you the best Jack. You have helped me so much in the past, always genuinely caring about everyone. I deeply understand with what you said in the post. I hope you get better. I remember joking around with you a lot, and you helping me through tough times. I’m sorry we didn’t do the same for you. If you need anyone to talk to, dm me

+1 by jackie

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
27th January 2019, 10:12 PM

I’m gonna miss you so much, you’re a legend. Thanks for everything you’ve done for this community, hope things get better. Goodbye Jack!

sobs

+1 by jackie

806 posts
Seen 5th November 2020
27th January 2019, 10:12 PM

Damn jack it’s sad to see you go. Best of luck throughout life friend

+1 by jackie

oahu
91 posts
Seen 19th June 2021
27th January 2019, 10:25 PM

Jack you have truly been one of the most incredible people I have met on this game. I'm so proud of how far you've come and how you also recognize what's good for your health. Thank you so much for devoting so much into our friendship and always being there for me. I just wanna ask you, do you know what you deserve? You deserve so much better. So many things have happened to you whether its family issues, friends, or just life. Whatever it is you have always pulled through. You have made it this far and I'm so proud of you. You truly deserve the world and since no one can you that now, find someone that will, apologize, forgive but don't forget, find new friends and new people who make you happy. Ones that make plans with you and free their time to give you attention. You deserve all the good things and don't for a second think you're not worth it because you remind me of the sun, you hide away but always come back even more beautiful than before.
I will really really miss you Jack.
- with so much love

+1 by jackie and Jenna

Login or join the forums to reply.