27th January 2019

Goodbye for now

Made by jackie in Introductions and Leaving

One
235 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th January 2019, 10:44 PM

I know we had a few memories , but life comes first. So , I think its a simple goodbye for now. Thank you very much for being here and being with us. I feel that for a lot of us that hurt someone or etc , we don't have the patience most likely with the person. But when we come to that time when we think about things we done without thinking would haunt us. And yes you are a human being which is part of your nature and everyone else's nature. Being human is an experience that holds many emotions and attributes. It's like a philosophy...but this cycle keeps going on and on. Apparently , in this time all the back-talk and other things won't stop. And besides a sword or bow...another weapon is your words. Your words can heal , they can harm. To come and think about it , that everyone has a will...to keep questioning yourself over and over again. You could be questioning something that is possibly already there....it was you. There is no great secret...there is you. The 'secret' to existing was always there...it was us. Of course we're all flawed and all that. But look how far we went through all this drama and emotion...we are an experience. That's just something I wanted to say in awhile..this wasn't for myself. I want to know your thoughts and your expressions. But then again , thank you so much for being here , Jack. I know you can achieve something..

+1 by jackie, , Jenna and Cristal

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
27th January 2019, 10:58 PM

I know how bad social anxiety can get, I've used OldCP as an escape for that. I'm gonna miss you, sorry we never got close.

+1 by jackie and sparrow

Not Picasso
Master
169 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th January 2019, 11:07 PM

We can't thank you enough for all the things you have done for the community ranging from your efforts as an Emperor Helper to those associated with CrimeOffice. Although I haven't been able to get to know you as much as many others did, I did share some great memories with you Jack and I thank you for being there to experience them with me.

Life is tough and I understand your feelings and the position that I too was once in. There's always going to be challenges and school especially is one of the main concerns that we all have but I'm sure you'll get through it - you're a smart lad. Although it may seem that your days are getting tougher, there's always gonna be tomorrow that begins as a fresh start with opportunities and chances to make change and to do something that can affect someone. Find something you love to do because in the end, its what you do for the people in your life like your family that matters most even if you don't have any friends. For instance, although I spend my day at home and school isolated making art 24/7, I do it for others like commissions or simply to make myself feel at ease. Take this time to focus on yourself Jack - again, you've done a lot of things for others that we can't thank you enough for. You know where to find me on discord if you ever need a chat.

+1 by jackie and

DOOM
253 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th January 2019, 11:13 PM

i will still always cherish this picture of you trying to teach me how to use a gun and you shooting yourself

goodbye bruddah

+1 by Preston, jackie, and Mercer
s

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
28th January 2019, 12:22 AM

Thank you for all that you have done for this community, it will not go unnoticed. :)

+1 by jackie
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th January 2019, 03:06 AM

We may have had our ups and downs, but you've been an absolute madlad throughout all of it. It's saddening to see you go, but health always comes first. Thanks for all you've done to the community, and cheers for your 7 years here.

Till we meet again, Jack.

+1 by jackie

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th January 2019, 05:41 AM

I know we may have had are issues in the past but I wish you the best in your upcoming life. Goodbye.

+1 by jackie

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
28th January 2019, 07:51 AM

GenAsq5 wrote on 27th January 2019, 09:44 PM:
Hey,
I expected this to happen sooner or later, but not so soon. I need a very long break from this community. I’m going to be in 11th grade in a few months from now, it’s crazy to think that I was only in 4th grade when I first joined OldCP.
It has been a wild ride for me, I’m surprised I didn’t put an end to it much sooner than now. I don’t think I have been too honest about myself, it’s sad to me that even though I have been here for 6-7 years, nobody still knows what I’m really like. Most of my friends will probably remember me helping them at one point or another, the truth is that I have tried my best to give support to everyone and left none for myself.
I’m broken, merely a shell of a human being, helping others to have a better life was my distraction from my own life that I could not change. But now I know, I have reached my limits, I’m overflowing with the problems of myself and others. This community is no longer a distraction for me, now all I can see is what my life could’ve been like if I were a better person and things I want that I know could never be.
I’m stressed out by merely just existing, I have social anxiety and I’m introverted. While I might not show it, almost everything people say or do to me hurts me, even if it’s a joke. I’m very fragile, I’ve had multiple mental breakdowns over very small reasons. Although, I think I deserve this, I have probably hurt people as much as I have been hurt by them. I’m not like Gamer, I’m not perfect, sometimes I wish I were.
I have never truly spoken to anyone about how I felt up until now, but I can no longer hold myself together. Nobody in real life really knows what I’m like either, that is because I have no friends in real life.
If I have hurt you before, I’m sorry that I’m a terrible person and that you had to deal with me. Thank you for tolerating me and goodbye for now.
P.S. Happy early birthday Swirlie
P.S. #2 I love Chelsey
I'm going to miss you so much, Jack... because you are actually one of the first people I met in this community when I first joined, I've known you since the age of 10 within my childhood in this community you are literally one of the most amazing people I have met on here and on OldCP, your a really amazing friend and you've always been there for me, take care man.

+1 by and jackie

hot eyebrows
Master
1,101 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
28th January 2019, 09:20 AM

You are a good friend Jack and although I will miss you a lot I am happy you are going to take this time to focus on yourself. You deserve this time to reflect on yourself and take time to heal and you have an amazing amount of support from friends so if you ever need to talk we are here :)

Thank you for all you’ve done for us, hope to see you soon!!

+1 by jackie
Foot

Master
1,119 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
28th January 2019, 11:07 AM

Man I barely knew you and this post was very heart breaking. You’ve done a lot for the community, and in the past I have experienced social anxiety but I have managed to come over that stage. I didn’t have to know you well to know you were a good person to a lot of my friends and this community in general, going to miss having and seeing you around take care

+1 by jackie
Me,myself,and I.

Thanks drakee

Login or join the forums to reply.