graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
1st March 2019, 06:20 PM

it's been gucci for real

first i'd like to say it's not about the demotion

but I'm tired of the way I've been treated. ever since I told the truth, that I was a girl, people have turned on me. some accepted me and were true friends and that I will forever remember. but others remained ignorant and bullied me. They called me a catfish (even though I never dated anyone) which was pretty damn hurtful. I've been called transgender, which I'm not. I've been called a weirdo, which I guess is okay.

moving on to the whole minecraft server. I applied for operator because I'd thought it'd be a fun learning experience. Little did I know Damen would put the burden of the bill on me months after I opened it. I'm a college student and heck I couldn't afford it, but I paid knowing the end was near for it and I didn't want all the hard work to go waste, and I certainly didn't want anyone to be upset over it shutting down. People enjoyed it and I saw that, and I wanted people to be happy. I guess I should've said I can't pay for it.

My best friend Kara was bullied out of this community and I'm not surprised. I only stayed because I wanted to be of help but I apparently suck at it and can't be trusted, which is fine with me, but I guess my work here is done.

I just want you all to know I tried to be the kindest to everyone, I tried to be that one person everyone could talk to.

thank you to everyone who was a true friend of mine, you know who you are. to the rest of you, have a nice life. I'll be on discord.

and lush, bff, i love you, never stop spilling your drinks.

+1 by Cristal, Swirlie, Lyss, Pablo and 19 others, -1 by mikewillmadeit and Milan

hot eyebrows
Master
1,101 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
1st March 2019, 06:25 PM

noo I'm really sorry sled this happened and i will miss you a lot <3

Foot

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st March 2019, 06:25 PM

You're amazing Sled, I love you. Don't let anyone bring you down, stay strong. <3

Not Picasso
Master
169 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st March 2019, 06:37 PM

I'm also starting to have a negative outlook on the community as well. Its a shame. Like Kara said to me, "Also, I could not agree more. I feel as if a lot of users dedicate so much time and effort here to get spit on. This community is becoming more greedy than grateful."

I'd just like to say you're a great person Sled. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

+1 by Sled, Loki, LiveToDance, Jake01 and 1 other

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st March 2019, 06:37 PM

Dag nabbit, Sleddeh. You were a great admin and ChemiCraft was sure a lot of fun when I played it. You're a cool person to talk to as well!

One thing I learned over the years of being on the internet is that you can't let bullies get the best of you. People won't like you, and that's alright, let them not like you. Don't take things that the bullies want you to take serious seriously.

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
1st March 2019, 06:39 PM

Zelrus wrote on 1st March 2019, 06:37 PM:
One thing I learned over the years of being on the internet is that you can't let bullies get the best of you. People won't like you, and that's alright, let them not like you. Don't take things that the bullies want you to take serious seriously.
I don't let them get me, it's just the fact that nothing is done about them and when something is done about them it's "over emotions". But I understand it, it looks bad if you take action on someone for bullying you when you're the person in power and they're not, it can be twisted easy.

+1 by Loki

63 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
1st March 2019, 06:46 PM

aw im so sorry sled i will miss you even if we didn't talk much

+1 by Sled, Sebastian, Loki, iblue and 2 others

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st March 2019, 06:48 PM

Sleddy wrote on 1st March 2019, 06:39 PM:
Zelrus wrote on 1st March 2019, 06:37 PM:
I don't let them get me, it's just the fact that nothing is done about them and when something is done about them it's "over emotions". But I understand it, it looks bad if you take action on someone for bullying you when you're the person in power and they're not, it can be twisted easy.

It doesn't matter what they think when you have to take action though, you're doing the right thing by getting rid of them so they can't hurt anyone else.

+1 by Sled

Banned
882 posts
Seen 10th April 2021
1st March 2019, 06:48 PM

It's really terrible that your being treated like this. It's a huge problem the toxicity happening in this community. It's very sad to see you go, good luck!

+1 by Sled

oahu
91 posts
Seen 19th June 2021
1st March 2019, 07:04 PM

love you sled stay in touch

+1 by Sled

im not religious
538 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st March 2019, 07:09 PM

im so sorry this happen :((

+1 by Sled

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st March 2019, 07:26 PM

Sled I'm so sad to see you go. You're such a wonderful person. It's truely awful how this community has turned to throwing people into the gutter over a few mistakes. Especially when the person is dedicated to trying to do the right thing.
I'll miss you Sled, I hope you have a great life. <3
It's so sad to see all the really great people leaving these days. :(

+1 by Sled and SecurityGuy, -1 by lokigang and lokigangv2

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st March 2019, 07:40 PM

Goodbye Sled, I have always seen you as a role-model figure on here and have always respected your way of work. Good luck in the real world.

-Jesse

+1 by Sled

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st March 2019, 07:53 PM

Sleddy wrote on 1st March 2019, 06:20 PM:
it's been gucci for real
first i'd like to say it's not about the demotion
but I'm tired of the way I've been treated. ever since I told the truth, that I was a girl, people have turned on me. some accepted me and were true friends and that I will forever remember. but others remained ignorant and bullied me. They called me a catfish (even though I never dated anyone) which was pretty damn hurtful. I've been called transgender, which I'm not. I've been called a weirdo, which I guess is okay.
moving on to the whole minecraft server. I applied for operator because I'd thought it'd be a fun learning experience. Little did I know Damen would put the burden of the bill on me months after I opened it. I'm a college student and heck I couldn't afford it, but I paid knowing the end was near for it and I didn't want all the hard work to go waste, and I certainly didn't want anyone to be upset over it shutting down. People enjoyed it and I saw that, and I wanted people to be happy. I guess I should've said I can't pay for it.
My best friend Kara was bullied out of this community and I'm not surprised. I only stayed because I wanted to be of help but I apparently suck at it and can't be trusted, which is fine with me, but I guess my work here is done.
I just want you all to know I tried to be the kindest to everyone, I tried to be that one person everyone could talk to.
thank you to everyone who was a true friend of mine, you know who you are. to the rest of you, have a nice life. I'll be on discord.
and lush, bff, i love you, never stop spilling your drinks.

No reference? okay i see

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
1st March 2019, 08:05 PM

Aye Sled. I don't know you exceptionally well, but I just want to say that I've admired your kindness and sincerity as a supporter of everyone in this community. I remember you from a few years ago and I've read a lot of your comments and posts on here, but I never truly got to know you on a personal basis. I can see from afar though that you're a sweet person who just wants the best for other people, and I actually really appreciate that. This place has definitely gone downhill, and that's an unfortunate and saddening reality. Thank you for being one of the very few genuine people I've seen; I wish you the best and hope you have a great life outside of the DSGHQ.

+1 by Sled

Login or join the forums to reply.