graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
1st March 2019, 08:08 PM

LiveToDance wrote on 1st March 2019, 08:05 PM:
Aye Sled. I don't know you exceptionally well, but I just want to say that I've admired your kindness and sincerity as a supporter of everyone in thIS community. I remember you from a few years ago and I've read a lot of your comments and posts on here, but I never truly got to know you on a personal basis. I can see from afar though that you're a sweet person who just wants the best for other people, and I actually really appreciate that. This place has definitely gone downhill, and that's an unfortunate and saddening reality. Thank you for being one of the very few genuine people I've seen; I wish you the best and hope you have a great life outside of the DSGHQ.
this really warmed my heart, thank you. I remember you too, as an amazing person. I wish you the best as well <3

+1 by LiveToDance

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
1st March 2019, 08:47 PM

Sled,
This upsets me on so many levels. You're one of the most amazing people I know. You are hard working, caring, and understanding - a true staple of this community. If you ever need anything at all please message me, I'd be more than happy to talk with you. G'luck in life and during this time in your life. <3

+1 by Sled
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st March 2019, 09:04 PM

The way you impacted this community is incredible, thank you. The way you are being treated is no way to treat anyone, i hope that you understand that you are wanted no matter what in this world.

+1 by Sled

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
2nd March 2019, 05:02 AM

Cya lad, or lass.... ;)

- Jake01

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd March 2019, 01:57 PM

Sled.

Let's be honest here: This community are just full of rude people in general. I've been harassed, I've been called names, hell, I've even been called an autistic idiot by people who pretended to be my friends. My best friend and I were even told to kill ourselves by a former staff member (who was a current staff member at the time) and you know what happened about it? Nothing. The admin just told us he'd warn him because he was their friend and then he called us a duo of liars and blocked us. The treatment people get here for speaking their minds is just disgusting. You think people would be open to criticism, but no. Apparently, being on the internet means they have permission to say whatever the hell they want. I remember the night you said you were a girl. I didn't laugh. I congratulated you on saying it because it takes one hell of a person to do that to a bunch of strangers on the internet. The people who called you transgender and stupid just don't seem to understand that, do they? All they care about is making fun of people which is what half of them always do.

Moving on from that, let's talk about the Minecraft server... you only applied for operator for the experience, right? And then Damen simply threw the bill onto you to pay, right? That's just disappointing. You are a college student. You barely earn enough money to pay for your own needs, why should he throw that on you like it's yours to deal with. I'm sorry, but that made me very angry just to hear that. It's not your responsibility to pay for some $100-200 dollar game that you didn't even make. I think you deserve one hell of an apology.

I'm sad to see you leave. I'm sad to see that people in this community have succeeded in driving another one of my great friends away based off of sickening treatment. Sled, keep in touch with me, girl. I'll always be here for you, no matter what.

+1 by Sled
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
2nd March 2019, 02:05 PM

Zendaya2408 wrote on 2nd March 2019, 01:57 PM:
My best friend and I were even told to kill ourselves by a former staff member (who was a current staff member at the time) and you know what happened about it? Nothing. The admin just told us he'd warn him because he was their friend and then he called us a duo of liars and blocked us.
That is so disgusting. Shame on that moderator, and shame on the admin as well. I would have dropped that moderator right then and there, you NEVER tell someone to kill themselves. You are a role-model in this community and people look up to you, and that is a TERRIBLE reflection upon the DSGHQ. The admin should always investigate and never say their users are lying straight up to their faces, and should have never blocked you for it, you did nothing wrong.

Forgiveness is a bias thing here
Damen wrote on 2nd March 2019, 08:20 AM:
hoping this gives you a notification Damen, I just want you to see this. this is the reality

Login or join the forums to reply.