4th March 2019

Quitting

Made by sel in Introductions and Leaving

92 posts
Seen 5th December 2021
4th March 2019, 03:37 AM

hey everyone,

i'm writing this because i have decided to quit due to stress and my grades are dropping so i really need to work on that.

the amount of trouble i've caused these past few months is ridiculous. now that i think about it, i didn't even realize how idiotic i was. i cussed, attacked, hacked, killed, i broke basically every rule on this game. i've bullied & harassed so many people i'm genuinely so sorry.

i'm going to try and make this short but before i leave, there are a few things i'd like to say

first of all, i'm quitting oldcp but not forums or discord. i'll always be on discord and i'll come on forums occasionally so if you need me, mail me on here or dm me Leah#5548

second, i definitely owe an apology to alot of people and here are a few;

Rainberry rainberry, i still love you. we were really close until i went and ruined it all for no reason and i shouldn't have because you're so sweet and caring. i'm sorry.

Tom we had so many memories. you always cared for me and again, i went and ruined it all. i'm a complete idiot and you don't have to forgive me but please know everything i said wasn't true.

PCC i feel embarrassed writing this honestly. all of you guys are such amazing, beautiful people i don't know why i attacked you guys and i feel so stupid for doing it. you were always there for me, we had the best vcs, the funniest memories. i hate myself or leaving you guys. but i'm sure you all are better off without me. hope y'all are doing okay.

i have very little time so i'll list out some other people i want to apologize to: loki, fable, tasha &the rest of lmy old family, mira, chelsey & cryo, abushekaus, damen, zoe, the dracs and so, so many more. whatever i did to you guys, i didn't mean it. i was stressed and i don't deserve to be forgiven. i love you all so much.
the dracs okay, i definitely need to write y'all an apology cause i was an absolute trash drac. i broke so many rules & almost caused my own dad to lose das. stay cool y'all.

a few more shoutouts to my favourite people on this community:

amelie
carly
alyse
dragon
stroke
george
chrissy
jenna
brit

& last but not least, Damen, for forgiving me when no one else would <3

thank you all of you guys, for an amazing 5 years on this community. you're all crazy, but i love yous for it, never change.

+1 by Damen, eilish, Carly, Jenna and 7 others, -1 by rami and Alea

Banned
1 posts
Seen 4th March 2019
4th March 2019, 06:07 AM

bbg omg ily so much!! imma miss seeing u around oldcp :'(

+1 by amsel and sel, -1 by Alea

jdg
1,404 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
4th March 2019, 07:07 AM

you've been here for 5 years? didnt even know u existed till last month

+1 by amsel, Naii, Tommo, randy and 6 others, -1 by sel
  • "Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

positions
Banned
679 posts
Seen 10th October 2022
4th March 2019, 07:07 AM

The end of an icon the DSGHQ will never be the same without you.

+1 by amsel, sel, Carly and Wowboyyyy, -1 by Alea

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
4th March 2019, 08:18 AM

I’ll miss u bbg <3

+1 by sel, -1 by Alea
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th March 2019, 09:37 AM

It's sad to see you go, but real life is definitely more important than OldCP. Good luck later on!

+1 by sel, -1 by Alea

USA
394 posts
Seen 21st February 2022
5th March 2019, 10:39 AM

PeTaLL wrote on 4th March 2019, 07:07 AM:

LMAOOO ikr where the hell did this kid come from???

+1 by rami, -1 by Carly, sel and amelie
spoke,val,sid,candy

92 posts
Seen 5th December 2021
8th March 2019, 03:18 AM

Jibreel1024 wrote on 5th March 2019, 10:39 AM:
calls me irrelevant, retarded and a disgusting pig in december. "LOL WHO THE HELL IS THIS KID IVE NEVER MET HER BEFORE HAHAHA'' stop trying to look for clout, it's really not working ):

+1 by DarkJackal, lylance and Silento, -1 by Alea

USA
394 posts
Seen 21st February 2022
8th March 2019, 06:46 AM

Leah wrote on 8th March 2019, 03:18 AM:
calls me irrelevant, retarded and a disgusting pig in december. "LOL WHO THE HELL IS THIS KID IVE NEVER MET HER BEFORE HAHAHA'' stop trying to look for clout, it's really not working ):

LMAO act like victim now wtv
also I got all the clout I need from tent you have like one penny my mb you can keep it
also you are quoting something that I never said
"LOL WHO THE HELL IS THIS KID IVE NEVER MET HER BEFORE HAHAHA''

I mean its right in front of you it makes me think if maybe you can read or something

wtv

gl leah and bye

+1 by rami, -1 by DarkJackal, sel, amelie and lylance
spoke,val,sid,candy

92 posts
Seen 5th December 2021
9th March 2019, 05:10 AM

Jibreel1024 wrote on 8th March 2019, 06:46 AM:
also I got all the clout I need from tent you have like one penny my mb you can keep it
I mean its right in front of you it makes me think if maybe you can read or something
wtv
gl leah and bye
so you're basically saying e using tent for clout? yea aight sounds like something you'd do. but like what clout are you getting from him?

that's basically what you said, there's no difference between what i was quoting and what you said.
i'm just gonna be nice and give you some advice cuz i gotta prove that ive changed to the staff ((((: you gotta stop being thirsty for dramaaa cause it literally makes u look pathetic as hell. like we know you're obsessed w tent and all but you knowww. good luck alea <3

+1 by Silento

k
347 posts
Seen 19th July 2023
9th March 2019, 05:56 AM

wtv
gl leah and bye

why are you trying to cause drama, leah has quit and normally when someone quits you be nice and say stuff like ''i'll miss you! gl in life <3'' and not trying to cause drama.

+1 by sel, -1 by Alea
ok

k
347 posts
Seen 19th July 2023
9th March 2019, 05:56 AM

i love u baby and i hope we keep in contact :'(

+1 by sel and Silento
ok

USA
394 posts
Seen 21st February 2022
9th March 2019, 09:44 AM

Leah wrote on 9th March 2019, 05:10 AM:
wtv
gl leah and bye
so you're basically saying e using tent for clout? yea aight sounds like something you'd do. but like what clout are you getting from him?
that's basically what you said, there's no difference between what i was quoting and what you said.
i'm just gonna be nice and give you some advice cuz i gotta prove that ive changed to the staff ((((: you gotta stop being thirsty for dramaaa cause it literally makes u look pathetic as hell. like we know you're obsessed w tent and all but you knowww. good luck alea

Who wouldnt be obsessed with Tent <3 <3 <3 <3

+1 by rami and lylance, -1 by sel
spoke,val,sid,candy

92 posts
Seen 5th December 2021
9th March 2019, 09:50 AM

Jibreel1024 wrote on 9th March 2019, 09:44 AM:
Leah wrote on 9th March 2019, 05:10 AM:
wtv
gl leah and bye
i'm just gonna be nice and give you some advice cuz i gotta prove that ive changed to the staff ((((: you gotta stop being thirsty for dramaaa cause it literally makes u look pathetic as hell. like we know you're obsessed w tent and all but you knowww. good luck alea
Who wouldnt be obsessed with Tent
literally everyone except for you

+1 by Silento, -1 by Alea

wherearetheavocados
112 posts
Seen 1st June 2019
9th March 2019, 10:53 AM

gl with things Leah! keep following dreams and make life lasting memories <3

+1 by sel

Login or join the forums to reply.