Quitting

Made by sel in Introductions and Leaving

92 posts
Seen 5th December 2021
12th March 2019, 01:39 PM

eilish wrote on 4th March 2019, 06:07 AM:
bbg omg ily so much!! imma miss seeing u around oldcp :'(
Macy wrote on 4th March 2019, 07:07 AM:
The end of an icon the DSGHQ will never be the same without you.
jemi1234 wrote on 4th March 2019, 08:18 AM:
I’ll miss u bbg
Zelrus wrote on 4th March 2019, 09:37 AM:
It's sad to see you go, but real life is definitely more important than OldCP. Good luck later on!
Bubbly wrote on 9th March 2019, 10:53 AM:
gl with things Leah! keep following dreams and make life lasting memories
thank you guys so much for the nice messages love yall unconditionally <3

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
12th March 2019, 06:20 PM

having u around was pretty interesting! i had no idea you were mckensie (hoping i spelled that right). nevertheless, you were a member of the community and its sad to see you go. good luck in school and hopefully your stress clears up, cheers.

+1 by sel
masquerade
paper faces on parade
masquerade

92 posts
Seen 5th December 2021
15th March 2019, 10:15 AM

xSugerbearx wrote on 12th March 2019, 06:20 PM:
having u around was pretty interesting! i had no idea you were mckensie (hoping i spelled that right). nevertheless, you were a member of the community and its sad to see you go. good luck in school and hopefully your stress clears up, cheers.
oh yeah, it was definitely interesting. but thank you so much for the nice message! hope u've forgiven me after i was acting like a complete idiot. hopefully we'll see each other again <3

+1 by Sugar

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
15th March 2019, 05:56 PM

Hey Leah!

I think I forgot to reply to this a couple of days ago, but I just wanted to say how sad I am to see you go. I know you've been through a lot in your life and have had your share of ups and downs, so I understand your reasons for quitting. I'll always cherish the memories we've had laughing over jokes and supporting one another even though we've drifted apart a little. I also really appreciate the person that you are and how you have the ability to admit to your mistakes; not many people have that in them. I hope your life is full of nothing but happiness and adventure for you...and I also hope we get to catch up every now and then. Nothing but love for you <3

+1 by sel

92 posts
Seen 5th December 2021
16th March 2019, 06:08 PM

LiveToDance wrote on 15th March 2019, 05:56 PM:
Hey Leah!
I think I forgot to reply to this a couple of days ago, but I just wanted to say how sad I am to see you go. I know you've been through a lot in your life and have had your share of ups and downs, so I understand your reasons for quitting. I'll always cherish the memories we've had laughing over jokes and supporting one another even though we've drifted apart a little. I also really appreciate the person that you are and how you have the ability to admit to your mistakes; not many people have that in them. I hope your life is full of nothing but happiness and adventure for you...and I also hope we get to catch up every now and then. Nothing but love for you
yikes, i didn't expect to read such a kind paragraph <3 you and the rest of pcc will always be in my heart. i'll miss seeing you around on oldcp. You're always there for everyone, no matter what, and if I'm ever feeling down, you always turn my frown upside down. i couldnt thank you enough for all the lovely memories we've had, good luck with everything, liv. don't ever change <3

+1 by LiveToDance

Login or join the forums to reply.