20th March 2020

[P2] || The Truth

Made by Scott in Announcements

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
21st March 2020, 03:32 PM

Bro I fully was never gonna log in again but Rhea told me this and I gaspedddd. Ngl people can complain all they want but at the end of the day the fact you pulled this off SO WELL is so funny to me. it’s really not that deep. Idk what the big deal is it’s not like half these people talked to you, you told your close friends so it’s not like you ‘lied’ to people you cared about. At the end of the day this is a big ass plot twist, but I HIGHLY doubt anyone is going to be super upset about this so I don’t know why people who literallt didn’t care about you in the first place are complaining. Nearest exit, at this point y’all are BORED and PROBLEMATIC.

also:

+1 by zenny, Sled, Scott, lush and 9 others
masquerade
paper faces on parade
masquerade

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st March 2020, 03:38 PM

xSugerbearx wrote on 21st March 2020, 03:32 PM:
Bro I fully was never gonna log in again but Rhea told me this and I gaspedddd. Ngl people can complain all they want but at the end of the day the fact you pulled this off SO WELL is so funny to me. it’s really not that deep. Idk what the big deal is it’s not like half these people talked to you, you told your close friends so it’s not like you ‘lied’ to people you cared about. At the end of the day this is a big ass plot twist, but I HIGHLY doubt anyone is going to be super upset about this so I don’t know why people who literallt didn’t care about you in the first place are complaining. Nearest exit, at this point y’all are BORED and PROBLEMATIC.

exactly what I was thinking.
half of these people don't even play this game anymore and the only time they even come back is to complain about things that don't even concern them.
its just sad.
literally all scott's done for the past 5 years is been kind and trying to help those who need it. and yet, in light of this, those people are forgetting his kindness and his respect and are literally harassing him for this. isn't it better that he actually told people instead of holding it in? isn't it better that people knew instead of him lying about it? genuinely I have tremendous respect for scott so like.. y'all can expect to see me getting defensive should a fight arise.

not trying to be rude or anything, im just being honest. y'all can complain all you want but in reality, its a virtual game. everyone has secrets and you have absolutely no rights to judge anyone.

+1 by Scott, Sled, Xvoid, Sugar and 8 others
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
21st March 2020, 03:43 PM

Zendaya2408 wrote on 21st March 2020, 03:38 PM:
Quote:
xSugerbearx wrote on 21st March 2020, 03:32 PM:
exactly what I was thinking.
half of these people don't even play this game anymore and the only time they even come back is to complain about things that don't even concern them.
its just sad.
literally all scott's done for the past 5 years is been kind and trying to help those who need it. and yet, in light of this, those people are forgetting his kindness and his respect and are literally harassing him for this. isn't it better that he actually told people instead of holding it in? isn't it better that people knew instead of him lying about it? genuinely I have tremendous respect for scott so like.. y'all can expect to see me getting defensive should a fight arise.

they like to come out of the woodworks to act like they are above everyone else because they are perfect human beings in the eyes of their parents lmao

but preach damnnn

+1 by Scott, zenny, Brit, Bailey and 1 other, -1 by jackie

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
21st March 2020, 10:24 PM

so you lied to everyone, about your name, age, and gender, for literally no reason and it took SEVEN years to come clean when you were given multiple clear opportunities to tell the truth? i can't even say this is just a kid's mistake, because you later on introduced "scott" as "sadie's brother" with an entirely different account. who knows what else you've lied about?? is courtney also you on another account? kudos to the people who are being so nice to you for this, i just don't trust liars.

+1 by Scott, rami, avax, Miromeski and 8 others, -1 by dayton

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
21st March 2020, 10:33 PM

Chelsey wrote on 21st March 2020, 10:24 PM:
so you lied to everyone, about your name, age, and gender, for literally no reason and it took SEVEN years to come clean when you were given multiple clear opportunities to tell the truth? i can't even say this is just a kid's mistake, because you later on introduced "scott" as "sadie's brother" with an entirely different account. who knows what else you've lied about?? is courtney also you on another account? kudos to the people who are being so nice to you for this, i just don't trust liars.

I wouldn't consider myself a liar, but that's okay.

To be completely honest, I created both accounts at the same time. Also, there was thousands of reasons why I simply did not tell everyone sooner. Often times, yes, I do wish I told people sooner. It isn't like I never contemplated that idea, I contemplated it for YEARS. Carrying this lie has caused me more pain than anything, but at the same time, it has given me a lot to be proud of too. Listen, I comprehend why people might get angry, sad, or even confused in regards to this entire situation - I too felt all three of those emotions myself, when thinking about this all!

Honestly, I feel like people are and will continue to get this entire story mixed up, or create background stories to it. I left out a lot of deeply personal information within this discussion simply because I felt like it wasn't necessary to construct a sob-story when that's simply not what I'm looking for. I'm not even looking for acceptance, I did this for me. I wanted to move forward on here without the baggage. I'm proud of myself, truly I am. I no longer have to live a lie. Everything I have told people is 100% the truth, I have told a few lies which are the 3 you said up above unless you count me telling people I had to go offline b/c of something important when in all reality I wanted to watch YouTube...

Regardless, I respect you and your opinion. If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns please, by all means, ask me. I understand where you're coming from, and perhaps one day this will all make sense. Thank you for everything you have done for me though, regardless of what the outcome has turned to be. I appreciate you and everything you have done for this community. I'm sorry if any of this is an inconvenience to you or anyone of that matter.

+1 by Brit, Loki and V
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
21st March 2020, 10:39 PM

sarabareille wrote on 21st March 2020, 10:33 PM:
Quote:
To be completely honest, I created both accounts at the same time. Also, there was thousands of reasons why I simply did not tell everyone sooner. Often times, yes, I do wish I told people sooner. It isn't like I never contemplated that idea, I contemplated it for YEARS. Carrying this lie has caused me more pain than anything, but at the same time, it has given me a lot to be proud of too. Listen, I comprehend why people might get angry, sad, or even confused in regards to this entire situation - I too felt all three of those emotions myself, when thinking about this all!
Honestly, I feel like people are and will continue to get this entire story mixed up, or create background stories to it. I left out a lot of deeply personal information within this discussion simply because I felt like it wasn't necessary to construct a sob-story when that's simply not what I'm looking for. I'm not even looking for acceptance, I did this for me. I wanted to move forward on here without the baggage. I'm proud of myself, truly I am. I no longer have to live a lie. Everything I have told people is 100% the truth, I have told a few lies which are the 3 you said up above unless you count me telling people I had to go offline b/c of something important when in all reality I wanted to watch YouTube...
Regardless, I respect you and your opinion. If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns please, by all means, ask me. I understand where you're coming from, and perhaps one day this will all make sense. Thank you for everything you have done for me though, regardless of what the outcome has turned to be. I appreciate you and everything you have done for this community. I'm sorry if any of this is an inconvenience to you or anyone of that matter.

so is courtney real or nah

+1 by Scott, rami, Brit, jackie and 1 other

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
21st March 2020, 10:42 PM

Chelsey wrote on 21st March 2020, 10:39 PM:
Quote:
sarabareille wrote on 21st March 2020, 10:33 PM:
Quote:
so is courtney real or nah

No, I'm NOT Courtney, lol. They are their own person if that makes sense? Wording it that way makes sense to me, but ye.

+1 by Chelsey, dayton, avax, Brit and 1 other, -1 by rami
Hi, I'm Scott.

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
21st March 2020, 10:47 PM

Scott was young & mistakes are made. But I don’t comprehend why you had to assume me & Scott are the same when we’ve made that clear in the past. And to be honest with you it’s kinda silly that this is literally just a Penguin game - kudos to Amanda for telling me that. I felt like that’s just the honest truth. And I know you commented below Scott’s quote asking if I’m real. Yes, I’m real. Although there’s a lot of conspiracy stuff speculating that I’m not which I find hilarious. Personally, I don’t have the time for that.

Chelsey you clearly don’t understand what Scott likely felt throughout those years. He stated that it was a mistake & that he regrets it. Not trying to spread any hate because I don’t mind you at all. But I know you’ve probably made mistakes as well, even if they’re not as severe and totally different. Regardless I know you have a point. He could’ve told people beforehand and not after “seven” years as you stated. Just a difficult persona to let go I assume.

<3

+1 by Scott, Brit, Loki, V and 1 other, -1 by jackie

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
21st March 2020, 10:50 PM

Side Note: I want to say this too, the person I "catfished" as was actually one of my close friends at the time, we're not really close after graduating and have drifted apart. Ironically, I dated her too which is quite a cluster. She knew what I did, and she did give me permission. Just putting that out there in the open. The person isn't just some "random" person.

+1 by Brit and V
Hi, I'm Scott.

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
21st March 2020, 11:00 PM

Courtney6 wrote on 21st March 2020, 10:47 PM:
Quote:
Scott was young & mistakes are made. But I don’t comprehend why you had to assume me & Scott are the same when we’ve made that clear in the past. And to be honest with you it’s kinda silly that this is literally just a Penguin game - kudos to Amanda for telling me that. I felt like that’s just the honest truth. And I know you commented below Scott’s quote asking if I’m real. Yes, I’m real. Although there’s a lot of conspiracy stuff speculating that I’m not which I find hilarious. Personally, I don’t have the time for that.

Chelsey you clearly don’t understand what Scott likely felt throughout those years. He stated that it was a mistake & that he regrets it. Not trying to spread any hate because I don’t mind you at all. But I know you probably made mistakes as well, even if they’re not as severe and totally different.

you can't keep blaming this on the fact "he was young" when this started when the lie continued on until now, when he's 19. i'm pretty sure it was also made clear that sadie and scott were two different people. i was told numerous times that scott was sadie's brother so i tried to believe that, despite my doubts. i won't let you make me feel guilty for having raised suspicions of sadie's other sibling now. this is what happens when your "mistakes" are this severe.

+1 by Scott, dayton, Brit, jackie and 1 other

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
21st March 2020, 11:06 PM

Chelsey wrote on 21st March 2020, 11:00 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Chelsey you clearly don’t understand what Scott likely felt throughout those years. He stated that it was a mistake & that he regrets it. Not trying to spread any hate because I don’t mind you at all. But I know you probably made mistakes as well, even if they’re not as severe and totally different.
you can't keep blaming this on the fact "he was young" when this started when the lie continued on until now, when he's 19. i'm pretty sure it was also made clear that sadie and scott were two different people. i was told numerous times that scott was sadie's brother so i tried to believe that, despite my doubts. i won't let you make me feel guilty for having raised suspicions of sadie's other sibling now. this is what happens when your "mistakes" are this severe.
Honestly, I used the account "Scott" as an outlet. Whenever I used the account, it gave me freedom away from things I just didn't know how to tackle. Listen, when you say that I lied to everyone for "no reason", honestly, there were multiple reasons. However, all I want to say now is that everything I ever did had some reasoning behind it.

Admittedly, what I did was wrong and it will always be wrong. I'm never going to try to lighten the situation, or cover it up with silly excuses. Yes, I was young and dumb - but again, being young shouldn't be the backbone to this entirely HUGE issue... it played a part, yes, but it wasn't the full issue. Y'know?

Again, I don't want to make light of this grim situation. I just want people to finally know the truth. I don't want to lie anymore, and I don't want to continue any relationships with people as "Sadie" especially when I know it just isn't fair to them. Therefore, I can finally be real with people. I can actually create HEALTHY relationships. That's what I wanted since the beginning, sadly, I just never had the guts to tell the truth. Honestly, I would probably still not have the guts if it weren't for the AMAZING people I have told through the years, they inspired me to do this, all of this.

+1 by Brit, Loki and V
Hi, I'm Scott.

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
21st March 2020, 11:09 PM

Chelsey wrote on 21st March 2020, 11:00 PM:
Quote:
Quote:

You have a point & I understand what your saying more clearly now.

I’m sorry.

+1 by Chelsey, Brit and V

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st March 2020, 11:11 PM

Kinda suspicious how 7 people have logged on from a month or more of inactivity to defend you....

+1 by Scott and Brit

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st March 2020, 11:12 PM

Kinda suspicious how 7 people have logged on from a month or more of inactivity to defend you....

+1 by Scott and Brit

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
21st March 2020, 11:12 PM

Miro wrote on 21st March 2020, 11:11 PM:
I know, same goes for the people who appeared just to dislike it too. The community works in mysterious ways!

+1 by Brit, Loki, Bailey and dayton
Hi, I'm Scott.

Login or join the forums to reply.