20th March 2020

[P2] || The Truth

Made by Scott in Announcements

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st March 2020, 11:14 PM

But even more sus, most of the people's posts after a long break were them defending or commenting on posts you made or were in

+1 by Scott and Brit

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
21st March 2020, 11:16 PM

Why would you lie about your gender? Was there a reason? Or is it private

+1 by Miromeski, Scott and Brit

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
21st March 2020, 11:19 PM

Miro wrote on 21st March 2020, 11:14 PM:
But even more sus, most of the people's posts after a long break were them defending or commenting on posts you made or were in
Ye, I agree that is pretty weird, to say the least. I personally have no control over that. People like Courtney & Dayton though, I know them on a personal level cause we live together - so that's why they showed up out of hibernation. For others though, I have no clue.
Lark wrote on 21st March 2020, 11:16 PM:
To be honest, I described it in the discussion more in-depth, but honestly, girls just had better clothing items than boy penguins... (I'm partially joking, it's deeper than that).

+1 by kace, Brit, dayton, Loki and 3 others
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

hey
Master
679 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st March 2020, 11:27 PM

sarabareille wrote on 21st March 2020, 11:19 PM:
Quote:
Ye, I agree that is pretty weird, to say the least. I personally have no control over that. People like Courtney & Dayton though, I know them on a personal level cause we live together - so that's why they showed up out of hibernation. For others though, I have no clue.
To be honest, I described it in the discussion more in-depth, but honestly, girls just had better clothing items than boy penguins... (I'm partially joking, it's deeper than that).
Can u quote or ss where u spoke about it in the discussion

+1 by Brit and rami
hi

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd March 2020, 12:01 AM

elfboy123 wrote on 21st March 2020, 11:27 PM:
Quote:
sarabareille wrote on 21st March 2020, 11:19 PM:
Quote:
Can u quote or ss where u spoke about it in the discussion

I got you:

I was addicted to this, but at the same time, I hated myself. I hated the lie I was living, and I felt tremendous guilt. I personally never thought that "men" were allowed to care, cry, or show emotion - I was very indoctrinated at a young age. Therefore, I knew I was too deep into my lie. I couldn't go back, and at the time I simply could not admit to it. I had to live with it and make the best of it. An abundance of rumors surfaced stating that I wasn't real, I was fake, and I was living my life online as a catfish. These rumors, at the time, ruined me. At such a young age, I would cry about everything being said. I knew most of these rumors were truthful, but I just couldn't come to terms. I couldn't accept it. Time continued to move forward, and people simmered down thankfully. This is around the time I told Amanda who I was. Since then, a few "rumors" continued to linger, even now. But as of now, I would like to say that some of these rumors are true. I would like to say this though, although I am not technically Sadie - everything I did, act upon and fought for remained true. The way I talk, act, and care for people are really who I am. I love to communicate with people, help people, and watch them prosper. Sadly, I was never fully able to act the way I dreamt. There were times where people would come to me with genuine problems, and share everything with me. These people were hurt, they were suffering, and it killed me mentally, emotionally, and sometimes even physically that I couldn't help these people the way I wanted to. I apologize for what I did, and as I matured into an adult I realized that what I was doing was not good. I regret any relationship I have had on here with someone. People like Mr. Lion, Harrison (Tennis), Abushekaus, and Bailey too. What I did was simply horrible, to say the least. I do not urge anyone to "catfish". I have come clean to some of you, and again, I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you. I was young, immature.

+1 by Brit, Scott, iblue, Bailey and 1 other
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

The Guy From Boston
Master
1,779 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd March 2020, 03:07 PM

Okay this is disgusting.

+1 by Scott, Mohamed, sparrow, rami and 1 other, -1 by Bailey, zenny, dayton, avax and 2 others

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
22nd March 2020, 04:57 PM

bashysmelly wrote on 22nd March 2020, 03:07 PM:
Okay this is disgusting.
Agreed!

+1 by Alea
Hi, I'm Scott.

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
22nd March 2020, 06:11 PM

Hi Scott! <3

I'm a couple days late to this discussion, but I just wanted to leave a reply to share my support of you. It obviously took great courage for you to get to this point, and I'm proud of the honesty that you lead with in admitting this. I read quite a few of the comments, and although I can understand the commotion this subject caused, I personally still think you're just as much of an amazing person as I've always thought you were. We've all struggled with truth in our lives to certain extents, so it's normal to be afraid of confronting it in fear of losing the people close to you. And what you spoke about regarding the ingrainment that men/boys are expected to uphold this image of not (or rarely) crying/showing emotion, that's something I think everyone of every gender/orientation should hear and understand.

Periods of growth come at different points for everyone; everyone's journey in life is different and we all have to overcome different obstacles in pursuit of being our authentic selves. Things that may seem minor to some are hard for others because of their circumstances and how they were raised. A lot of young kids can get wrapped up in issues surrounding identity, so I can understand that as you get older it can get even harder to confront that, because in your case it's all you've ever known in this community. As humans we all make mistakes, but regardless of the natural stigma that a lot of people have against forgiveness when it comes to seeing someone admit their faults, I believe that everyone's deserving of forgiveness and compassion no matter what they've done. Moving on and creating a new path for yourself is the only thing you really can do, and I can see you're doing just that! You opened up about your past in a really respectable and honest way from my point of view. I can't speak on behalf of everyone here, but I'm seriously so proud of you and I admire you for coming clean. You've always been yourself and have always embodied your true feelings/thoughts, so nothing has changed that way. You're just you, and I hope sharing this has helped you feel more at ease with embracing who you are!

+1 by Scott, Sled, dayton, Bailey and 3 others

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd March 2020, 09:07 PM

I'm so proud of you for doing this because I know it took a lot from you to be able to finally let everyone know the truth. I kinda laughed at the part about when we dated; it literally didn't phase me at all considering I was only dating girls at the time to hide the fact that I was gay. I don't understand why some people find this disgusting?? Maybe I'll never know but they've also never gone through what you've experienced with gender roles and expectations from a young age; hence why you did this in the first place. To be honest, I'll always love you no matter what your name is, what your gender is, or how old you are because you're just flat out a damn good person in general. Yeah, what you did obviously wasn't going to come with anything good, but that doesn't take anything away your personality, what you believe in, and what you stand for. I don't know, I guess some people just need to grow up and realize this isn't the end of the world. You're still a person at the end of the day, learning and growing just like everyone else in this crazy world. I hope we can talk more in the future, Scott. :) <3

+1 by LiveToDance, Pic, zenny, Scott and 8 others, -1 by Mohamed

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
23rd March 2020, 01:02 AM

LiveToDance wrote on 22nd March 2020, 06:11 PM:
Hi Scott!
I'm a couple days late to this discussion, but I just wanted to leave a reply to share my support of you. It obviously took great courage for you to get to this point, and I'm proud of the honesty that you lead with in admitting this. I read quite a few of the comments, and although I can understand the commotion this subject caused, I personally still think you're just as much of an amazing person as I've always thought you were. We've all struggled with truth in our lives to certain extents, so it's normal to be afraid of confronting it in fear of losing the people close to you. And what you spoke about regarding the ingrainment that men/boys are expected to uphold this image of not (or rarely) crying/showing emotion, that's something I think everyone of every gender/orientation should hear and understand.
Periods of growth come at different points for everyone; everyone's journey in life is different and we all have to overcome different obstacles in pursuit of being our authentic selves. Things that may seem minor to some are hard for others because of their circumstances and how they were raised. A lot of young kids can get wrapped up in issues surrounding identity, so I can understand that as you get older it can get even harder to confront that, because in your case it's all you've ever known in this community. As humans we all make mistakes, but regardless of the natural stigma that a lot of people have against forgiveness when it comes to seeing someone admit their faults, I believe that everyone's deserving of forgiveness and compassion no matter what they've done. Moving on and creating a new path for yourself is the only thing you really can do, and I can see you're doing just that! You opened up about your past in a really respectable and honest way from my point of view. I can't speak on behalf of everyone here, but I'm seriously so proud of you and I admire you for coming clean. You've always been yourself and have always embodied your true feelings/thoughts, so nothing has changed that way. You're just you, and I hope sharing this has helped you feel more at ease with embracing who you are!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion(s). You're such an amazing person, and I genuinely appreciate you and our friendship through the years. Your little explanation in regards to everything really is spot-on, thank you so much.
HipHop wrote on 22nd March 2020, 09:07 PM:
I'm so proud of you for doing this because I know it took a lot from you to be able to finally let everyone know the truth. I kinda laughed at the part about when we dated; it literally didn't phase me at all considering I was only dating girls at the time to hide the fact that I was gay. I don't understand why some people find this disgusting?? Maybe I'll never know but they've also never gone through what you've experienced with gender roles and expectations from a young age; hence why you did this in the first place. To be honest, I'll always love you no matter what your name is, what your gender is, or how old you are because you're just flat out a damn good person in general. Yeah, what you did obviously wasn't going to come with anything good, but that doesn't take anything away your personality, what you believe in, and what you stand for. I don't know, I guess some people just need to grow up and realize this isn't the end of the world. You're still a person at the end of the day, learning and growing just like everyone else in this crazy world. I hope we can talk more in the future, Scott.
Thank you so much for always be such a great friend through literally everything! You're such a significant attribute within this community, and I couldn't imagine this community without you in it. Thank you so much for being supportive, Bailey! <3

+1 by LiveToDance, Bailey, Alea and V
Hi, I'm Scott.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
23rd March 2020, 06:12 AM

I never believed this when I was told by Cyberwolf years ago. But, it is true then after all? Well whoever you are, you're a good worker and would like to keep you around.

+1 by Scott, dayton, Alea, Paradise and 5 others

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
23rd March 2020, 06:41 AM

Damen wrote on 23rd March 2020, 06:12 AM:
I never believed this when I was told by Cyberwolf years ago. But, it is true then after all? Well whoever you are, you're a good worker and would like to keep you around.
Yes, it’s true. I’ve been sorta patiently waiting for your response, often times terrified, haha.

Thank you though, seriously, thank you. If you’re willing to keep me around - I’ll be willing to stay around, lol. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

+1 by Alea, Paradise, Pic, V and 1 other
Hi, I'm Scott.

USA
394 posts
Seen 21st February 2022
23rd March 2020, 10:45 AM

All I can say is

But furthermore at the end of the day personally Idc what gender people are or whatever your name is as long as you are nice and funny I will like you. Although I understand the people who dated "Sadie" might be upset because they were actually dating a dude. But literally it's a game and I sure hope you weren't taking that relationship seriously anyway.

+1 by Paradise, Pic, Scott, V and 1 other
spoke,val,sid,candy

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
23rd March 2020, 11:05 AM

Jibreel1024 wrote on 23rd March 2020, 10:45 AM:
All I can say is
But furthermore at the end of the day personally Idc what gender people are or whatever your name is as long as you are nice and funny I will like you. Although I understand the people who dated "Sadie" might be upset because they were actually dating a dude. But literally it's a game and I sure hope you weren't taking that relationship seriously anyway.
i love the last part you saidddd lolol

+1 by Scott, Alea, Sled, V and 1 other

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
23rd March 2020, 02:24 PM

Damen wrote on 23rd March 2020, 06:12 AM:
love this response damen, so true, never want scott to leave this community. so much has been accomplished.

+1 by Bailey, Scott and dayton

Login or join the forums to reply.