Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
5th December 2013, 04:33 PM

Hello,

Apply for forum mod in Blue!
Apply for PenguinIsles mod in Orange.

Good post needed, good grammar, put lots of thought into it and please read the stories of PI before applying for PI.

Thank you!
~Damen

+1 by CPManiac, icicles, Hashir, Tacofun and 40 others, -1 by fun, him and assholez

Rookie
42 posts
5th December 2013, 04:36 PM

I would like to apply for PI mod.It would be an honor to help you moderate an awesome game like that and as a new user,I would love to prove myself worthy.I'd also like to apply for forum moderator.I would moderate it,lock discussions that should be locked,and be as best I can!
If you will not consider me for anything I understand.Best luck!
~icicles

~icicles (New user)I already have my own book!

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
5th December 2013, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Hello,

Good post needed, good grammar, put lots of thought into it and please read the stories of PI before applying for PI. how do you write in orange? never mind

Thank you!

~Damen

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
5th December 2013, 04:38 PM

I would love to be a forum mod it sound fun I would make right choices and be fair. Also give everyone fair chances!
I really would truly love it. Also I would follow the rules always be on! I would really love it. I would make people higher ranks if the really
should have it (with rules). I would make helpful and clean post. I would also not ignore anyone. Treat everyone fair. Also have longer post. Make
more post and faster. get more rep. Be loving and kind. and much more.

+1 by Preston, RoyalStar and Key
hi i am moshi

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
5th December 2013, 04:39 PM

Can we apply for Both?:)

Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2013, 04:40 PM

Hello Damen! As you can see by the color, I'd like to apply for Penguin Isles mod. Below, I have an application based on what strengths I have and what I can do to help Penguin Isles.

I believe you should hire me as a Penguin Isles Moderator because of various reasons. One of these various reasons would be, I am very experienced. You know me well, I am an admin on your game. I also have been a mod on one other server, which didn't last so long. Another good reason is because I will spend half of my time (other half for oldcp) on contributing the game and any other source added with the game. This means I will be active. Another good reason is I will follow all the rules of the game and tell them to other users. I will do my best to be as helpful as I am on OldCP. I hope you accept me to be a Penguin Isles Moderator. Thanks very much!

+1 by Archie , Damen and Preston, -1 by SunWolfz
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
5th December 2013, 04:41 PM

N/A

insert signature here

1,007 posts
Seen 5th October 2015
5th December 2013, 04:42 PM

It would be amazing to be forum mod! I am going to try my best to earn it! I truly love the forums! I would always be active and make sure no one breaks the rules. I would keep forums safe! I love to help out and would take it seriously. I would never abuse powers and always be careful! I hang out on forums every day and read a lot of posts! I have read the rules and know when to warn, ban , etc... You can trust me, i never lie and i am never sarcastic. I am not lazy and read a lot of posts and make sure they are okay. I work hard to make helpful posts! It would be a honor to earn it!

+1 by SunWolfz
I'm Tacofun. Hi!

This signature was made by Jon c:

This signature was made by cheep!

We will never forget you Oldcp!

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
5th December 2013, 04:44 PM

Hello Damen! I would like to apply for Penguin Isles moderator, and I will tell you the reasons:

I am hooked onto the PI stories, and my favorite part so far, is when the little penguins comes out from behind the rock, it is a twister for the story.
I am a moderator here, and I would play Penguin Isles, being dedicated to it.
I check my posts/discussion every time, so I can improve my discussion.
I would put my heart into your new game, as well as my time to try and make penguins feel warm and welcome.
I have has experience in this job line, and this is my opportunity, since I am no longer in-game moderator.
I am a generous player, and I take my job seriously, and no matter how they cry, I still need to do what is right, and I do.
I never make a post that is shorter than 25 words, and I think about what I am going to say.
I think about things before doing, like when they say to un-ban them, I ask Hashir, or ask what they did, and who else was a witness.
I would follow your lead, and no matter what, never give up, like on this game, and never give up hope.
I am very active, and I play at least 5 hours each day, if I am not on vacation.

I remember the first post I sent to you, and this was it: http://forums.clubpenguin.pro/view_mail/?id=1026. When you sent me a letter 2 days later ,saying that I was forum moderator, I was filled with joy, and I had an obligation to work seriously, and work hard at what I do. (This is not giving out personal information, I just wanted to show you guys what Damen said. Thank you!)

These are a few reason why I think I should be a moderator on Penguin Isles. Thank you for your time Damen!

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
5th December 2013, 04:45 PM

I would like to apply.

I believe I have good grammar in my forum sentences, and I have had some good times on the forums. It would be a lovely treat to put all my hard effort into a promotion. I really try to help people, and create awesome suggestion like the Old CP funeral. It would be appropriate for me to get a wish come true! I have dreamed about a day like this for ages... Thank you.

+1 by Archie

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
5th December 2013, 04:47 PM

Well, you can see that I decided I'd want to be a PI mod. Here are my reasons on why you should hire me...

I am a helpful, trustworthy person. I may have not been a mod or admin on OldCP but I still think I would do a good job as a PI mod. I will be active and always follow the rules. I would help anyone when they need help and wouldn't misuse the privilege of being a mod or my powers. I hope you consider me as a mod for your new game, PenguinIsles. Thanks for giving this opportunity for mod sign-ups and I hope you may consider putting me in your ranks. Thank you Damen.

209 posts
Seen 13th July 2014

Hello, I would like to apply for In game mod I have been told multiple times I have great grammar and I am very responsible I would love to help other people out!
Ps, If I don't get picked I am fine with that!
-Michael-

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.
Damen • Cyberwolf • Chelsey • Ghost • pieguy • Journey • MuscleBob1 • Hashir • Junior • Thisismyname • penguinDSC • CPManiac • Sheep • Kara • May23 • Raindrop Greatest bunch of mods :P

HELLO!!!!!

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016

Quote:
Hello,

Good post needed, good grammar, put lots of thought into it and please read the stories of PI before applying for PI.

Thank you!

~Damen

*This was updated to add more thoughts of mine*
I'm going to Apply to be a Forum Moderator because I'm really active on Forums,
I'm a great Moderator and I have experience from being a Mod on Oldcp,
I am nice respectful to other users, ranks, etc.I will never abuse my powers,
I will help users, be as active as I can and just be a good Moderator in general,
I will make sure the users will follow the rules but also have fun :)

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022

Quote:
Hello, I would like to apply for In game mod I have been told multiple times I have great grammar and I am very responsible I would love to help other people out!

Ps, If I don't get picked I am fine with that!

-Michael-

You were supposed to do your application in orange....

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
5th December 2013, 04:52 PM

I think I would be a good Penguin Isles mod because i am very active and fair and wont just ban right away. I'm very loyal to Damen's games and will keep playing them as long as he makes them. If someone tells me somebody is cursing or being rude I'll ask for proof, if the user really is being rude I ask them to stop. If they don't stop I would kick them. I also wanna be a mod because I want Penguin Isles to be a fun and safe game, not full of bad people. That's why I think I would make a good Penguin Isles mod.

Login or join the forums to reply.