Apply for Forum Mod & PI Mod

Made by Damen in Announcements

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th December 2013, 04:54 PM

Hi there, I'm applying for forum mod!

I would like to be a moderator on the forum because it would be a great experience, and I would love to help keep it safe. I'm very fond of the forum, I've fallen in love with it day by day since I started.

I think I would be good as moderator because I make the right decisions, and Im kind and helpful to our fellow users. I was voted to be the council head by other masters, proving that I can be trusted. I'm known really well on here as I regularly post, and people rely on me for help. This increases my wishes to be a mod, and gives me more confidence for becoming one.

On the first or second week after joining the forums, I became a master. I managed to show trust in a short period of time, and my reputation increased exceptionally over these few days.

If I were to become a moderator, I would put in all my effort to it, and would try my best to not let you down! I'm very active on the forum, that won't change!

I appreciate you taking your time to read this. -Archie

+1 by Sophie, , Nintendo, Harrypot9 and 10 others

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th December 2013, 04:59 PM

I would love to become forum moderator, because I have been inspired by many people in the community giving me advice, supporting me, and encouraging me for a bright future, and now, I've turned from one of the worst noobs in the CPPS community into one of the most wisest people in the community(and the funniest). These footsteps led me to in-game moderator. Sure, I got demoted, but what I did that got me demoted, it won't happen again. I promise. I decided maybe I should take my trust to the next level, and serve as a proud forum moderator. I even go online Rile5, the main CPPS community forum(notice that I said CPPS, not OldCP), and I have been improving over there since I joined. I will savor Damen's power deep inside my heart forever, I will follow in his footsteps as well. I am already a trusted user, or a Master, so I think I would be a good option. I'll try my best to stay active, I do have great grammar, I am nice, helpful, and loyal, and I will not abuse. I will use my powers for good purpose instead. I would like to carry on the legacy of OldCP legends into the next generation. Thank you for taking your time to read this. It would be a pleasure considering me for moderator.

+1 by Templar
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
5th December 2013, 04:59 PM

Edit:Dear Damen,
I would like to apply for a Forums moderator because I am very active, as I hope you know. I follow the rules and am very trusted. I know my way around the forums, and I love these forums. I post only meaningful posts and help users almost every day! I know how to make the right decisions, and I care about the users and their safety. I know when to give a warning and ban users, but I also have a fun side. I have experience being a Moderator on other Forums, too. Also, I have a great amount of posts and good rep.

I would love to be a Forum moderator, and I would put all of my effort into it. I will help anybody who needs it, and it would be a great pleasure if you accepted me. I hope you consider me, Damen, to become a Forum moderator.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Pieguy

+1 by Sophie and Damen
Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
5th December 2013, 05:00 PM

I would also like to be a mod on PI, I would be very kind and fair. Be friends with everyone also show respect. I wont get angry or mad about any thing. I will cheer people up. I will show gracefulness. I wont just sit there I will work hard. I will be very active. I will do contest and have fun. I wont be mean or rude. I will make the best choices. I will also never give up!

hi i am moshi

Fizz
Master
437 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2013, 05:01 PM

Hey Guys! I am applying for forum mod! I think I would be a good forum mod because...
~ I like helping people out
~ I am experienced since I was a forum mod on the last forum
~ I am very active on the forum, I was always more active in forum than in game because I can get on it with my phone
~ My phone has 4G so I can access it almost anywhere!
~ I have pretty good grammar
~ I make many tutorials to help out
~ I made the forum a fizzier place XP
~ Most importantly I love forum

Fizz

a cool photo I made in 2013

Yooooooooooooooooooooo
347 posts
Seen 26th January 2023
5th December 2013, 05:04 PM

Hi im weeiii! Here ia my application. Experience: Rile5.com mature, Administrator in Mcrtv2 mcrtv2.3area.info, Netsuff moderator, Weeiiiforum,WeeiiiForum v2, Minecraft Boards creator (gamesboards.tk, weeiiiforum.tk, opencp based in CPPShelp, Admin Cental v2 administrator (adminscental.tk), Minecraft Rountable Administrator (minecraftrountable.me), old oldcp helper. Why i want? Becuase this forum rocks and are epic. Really awesome and they are very beautiful, you Damen did a great job. What I will do? I will keep safe forum, be nice with everyone, help alot , kep safe forum, be very active, make people follow rules and post everytime. Also i have a good grammar. Thank you!

+1 by Damen, -1 by avax

:3
1,004 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
5th December 2013, 05:04 PM

As you see, I picked forum moderator. You don't have to read all of this, but I like to give detailed posts. Anyway, here it is:

Forum Mod:
I would like to be forum mod. I am a trusting person and very responsible. I am very active on OldCP and Forums, I will try and do my best if I were mod. I would make sure to follow rules and make sure that other people don't start drama on posts. Plus, it would be an honor to be in the staff. I would be even more active, and I will try my best to get in-game mod as well. Good luck to everyone and I hope Damen chooses the best one for the job. ~Avax

+1 by Avax and Damen
Sadie was here, 12/27/2018. I love you, have a lovely day. <3
Sadie was here, 1/4/2020. Happy New Year, my love. I'm so thankful I can spend another year with you. <3
Scott was here 3/21/2020. We did it! <3
Scott was here 1/5/2021. We made it through 2020! I’m so thank you spend another year with you. <3

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
5th December 2013, 05:08 PM

Damen,
I would like to be a PI Moderator because I'm very nice. I would kick cussers or bullies. It would truely be the best thing. I would like to be PI moderator because I'm SUPER active. I would be on every week, every month, every year, every day! I would ACTUALLY ban someone for a REASON. I would be VERY nice to people. I would kick people who hack :l. Wait no not kick ban :/. Okay so, I really want moderator on PI. I've never been a moderator and I would love to be one on PI. I'd need to learn how to kick and ban first though Lol. I hope I can be a PI moderator!~~~ Icedragon

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
5th December 2013, 05:16 PM

I will make a big post. :) -Bella (aka) Courtney6.

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
5th December 2013, 05:19 PM

I would love to be a in game moderator. I was once a moderator on oldcp so i have experience. I can not wait for your new game. I truly, would love being a moderator. I hope, you consider me for the job.

I would also love to be a forum moderator because as you can see on here i am super active and i like posting news and blogging.

I like both options, but i made them short because honestly its not what you say its how much feelings you put into them. Thank you damen. ~Sadie

Most of all, you are my inspiration. I would love keeping the game safe from bullies hackers etc. I am a very hard working user with many talents. I do not give up easy without a fight. I am also very kind and up for the job. I am, a amazing blogger and helper. I would, always be online and help any users. I hope you think about this.

+1 by Sophie and Damen, -1 by Mohamed
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Fizz
Master
437 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2013, 05:33 PM

Yes I am also applying for Pi mod XD. Anyway I would like to apply for Pi mod because...
~I feel I am trusted user on OldCP.
~I can now get home faster so I will be able to be active by playing everyday or atleast every other day.
~I have many ideas I will like to share with everyone.
~I have pretty good grammar (except in the morning.)
~I will make the game a lot more fizzier than it already is XD
~I have experience from being a mod on OldCP in 2012 and 2013.
~I will have a lot of fun with!

Good Luck everyone!

Fizz

a cool photo I made in 2013

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
5th December 2013, 05:36 PM

Hi Damen, I would like to apply for both of them.

I would like to be a Forum Moderator because:

1. I am super active.

2. I am a great lookout on the forum.

3. I have great grammar in the forum, because I know how to spell and use right sentences.

4. I know the rules of the forum.

5. I make informational posts that help users.

6. I am a Great brain, and full of ideas,

7. I know almost everything about the forum and I enforce the rules.

8. I have much experience, and I teach people how to use things.

9. People like me not just as a Moderator, but as a friend. I am nice and never mean.

10. I am already a Moderator, and I am very trusted with my position.

11. I love the forum, and I take care of it as myself.

12. I have a good reputation, and I am known to be very nice.

13. I follow all the rules, every single one of them.

Now I would like to apply for In-game Moderator.

1. I have much experience, and I play all the time meaning very active.

2. I am a quick thinker, and I also am a multi-tasker meaning I can type and Moderator at the same time.

3. I am very nice, and I help all in need.

4. If another Moderator is online and something bad happens, I discuss It with them to see the punishment.

5. I have some experience in in-game Moderating.

6. I love Oldcp, and I am sure to love your new Masterpiece you are working on.

7. I kick the bad people, and ban the bullies.

8. I do my best to Take care of the game.

9. I am trusted, and very well-known to do that.

10. I have been playing Oldcp for a while now, and I know the basics. I will be sure to click my brain, and know the game once PI comes out.

11. I follow all the ruels of the game.

I really hope I get the position! It would be an honor, and I would be very happy! I will be even happier when I find out that the new game is better than this one, and that it will be better. I hope nothing like bullying or drama starts when the game starts because something was unfair, but I would be sure to deal with it! Thank you if you read this, I really appreciate your time!

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

+1 by Ender Skippy and Damen

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th December 2013, 05:37 PM

I would like to apply for Penguin Isles moderator.I have proper grammer,and I have read all the Penguin Isles stories.A few reasons why you should consider me a mod is because...
1.I am a trusted user and I'd love a chance to prove myself!
2.I am trustworthy
3.I will moderate the game daily
4.It would be an honor to help moderate!
I really hope you consider me a moderator and if you say no I understand. As you can tell,now I'm applying for forum moderator.Here are a few reasons why you should hire me.
1.I am a trusted user
2.I am experienced with OldCp
3.It would be an honor
4.I have never broken a rule
I hope you also consider me for this position!I wish you luck on your game!

+1 by Damen
~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

9 posts
Seen 6th May 2015
5th December 2013, 05:39 PM

Hello. Penguin Isles is a very creative idea and from what I've seen from screenshots to comments, it seems like it could be a success. I would love to be involved in a game like this. Creativity and originality, you don't see that often nowadays. I have 3 years of experience with handling a staff position on a virtual world, that's why I feel fit for the job. If you have any other questions for me, contact me on Skype, Damen. You already know it.

+1 by Ninjay, , Damen, Preston and 6 others

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
5th December 2013, 05:44 PM

Changed Post next Page!..

Declan - Quit

Login or join the forums to reply.