5th December 2013

Apply for Forum Mod & PI Mod

Made by Damen in Announcements

136 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
5th December 2013, 06:04 PM

I would like to apply for a chance to become a moderator on the forums.

I must first admit that I have no experience of being a moderator despite a short while in the OldCP xat chat. The reason for my lack of being a moderator most of the time was that I simply did not apply or I did not make it to any events that could make me a moderator.

Now, I believe that I should be a moderator because I am active on the forums - my change of avatar once everyday should be a good example of this. I also do not flame other users with dislikes, nor have I ever gone against any of the OldCP rules and regulations.

If you look at my amount of posts, you will see that it is a very few amount compared to others. This is because I intend to make a majority of my posts filled with purpose and with careful thought before posting anything.
I also attempt to stay active in other ways in the forums, not just by posting. I usually check the Albums daily and I also mail other users when I feel that the topic I would speak with them would be personal and not meant to be put into a regular discussion.

That's all.

~ SecretResearcher

Rookie
42 posts
5th December 2013, 06:07 PM

Quote:
I would like to apply for a chance to become a moderator on the forums.

I must first admit that I have no experience of being a moderator despite a short while in the OldCP xat chat. The reason for my lack of being a moderator most of the time was that I simply did not apply or I did not make it to any events that could make me a moderator.

Now, I believe that I should be a moderator because I am active on the forums - my change of avatar once everyday should be a good example of this. I also do not flame other users with dislikes, nor have I ever gone against any of the OldCP rules and regulations.

If you look at my amount of posts, you will see that it is a very few amount compared to others. This is because I intend to make a majority of my posts filled with purpose and with careful thought before posting anything.

I also attempt to stay active in other ways in the forums, not just by posting. I usually check the Albums daily and I also mail other users when I feel that the topicI would speak with them would be personal and not meant to be put into a regular discussion.

That's all.

I think if you have earned mod once then you deserve a second chance.

~icicles (New user)I already have my own book!

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
5th December 2013, 06:16 PM

Hello Damen..... I am very helpful and nice. I don't like bully people. I never give up on anything. My username on forums is Bella. And my username on OldCp was Courtney6. But OldCp shut down. I loved OldCp a lot. And I love forums a lot. I like posting on forums. And reading people post Because they make amazing post. Why I should be a moderator on forums. Well Because I am very helpful and nice. And I see a lot of swearing/cussing/spamming/spamming on forums and I can't give them a warning because they did that. And I just don't moderator on forums because on banning or giving people a warning. I want forums moderator because I like helping users. And I would love to experience moderator on forums. Yes, I have not a lot of post but I am very helpful.... Good-bye. -Bella. ;D

Now for my application for penguin isles. :)

Hello Damen. I would love to be a mod on Penguin Isles. You can contact me at [email protected] and my username on Penguin isles will be Courtney6. Why I should be a moderator on penguin isles:Well because I would be on a lot. And I would love to help users. And I would ban or kick people that swear/cuss/spam or spam..... I don't want to be a moderator on penguin isles to ban or kick people I would only kick or ban people if they are not following a rule and being mean. I want to be a moderator to help support Penguin isles because it seems like a amazing game... Oh and Age:8. I will be on the game you are making every day because I love how it looks because the sneak peeks look like it is going to be a epic game. And I follow all rules on OldCp...... I have to go now. See you soon. Good-bye.... -Bella (aka) Courtney6. ;D

Have a amazing day Damen! :)

Good-bye for now.... ;D
P.s yes, I don't have a lot of post. But it does not mean I am not helpful Because I am very helpful actually..... :)

Need help? Ask me anything.... :)

+1 by Damen

Rookie
217 posts
Seen 5th October 2013
5th December 2013, 06:26 PM

Hey Damen I would like to be a mod on PI because I have a lot of good grammar.

I am also nice, kind and very trusty!
I am a game programmer.
Also a normal programmer.
I have a lot of mod or part of staff experience. I was co owner in the first CPPS made.
I am designer for a virtual world called Panfu.com
I am a mod on Mech Mice and a designer.
I hope I get a spot!
Mail me if I do thanks Damen!

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
5th December 2013, 06:39 PM

Hi! I would love to become a Penguin Isles moderator because, I have much experience with being a moderator. I have been moderating for cpps.me,cpps.se,cpps.co,newcp(trial),minecraft,cp.EMU,and a couple more on mycp.ps, a new cpps is coming out by a forum user named Wolf, and he asked me to be a Server Administrator,so, I have been moderating all those, I think you can trust me. I will never dare abuse my powers, nor bully others because I am a higher rank or whatsoever. I have lots of experience with being a trustworthy moderator, I have never once been demoted, never, all those cpps are not working on my computer, thats all, and I do not play Minecraft anymore. So, now you know that I have much experience, and very good ways of being kind to others and being trustworthy.

I am very positive, so here is my application, If you believe you can, you will.
Hi there! So, I would love to become a forum staff, so I am here to apply. I am very progressive, I am very springy, very active. I am very accountable, you can totally trust me, I literally come right home from school and get on the forums. I used to open 2 tabs, but sadly, the game is down. Damen really hates people quitting, so I will not quit, not just for him, but because the forum is addicting somehow. I am very active like I said,very accountable. I would never abuse any kinds of powers, as, I am supposed to be responsible.

The first day I joined, which was 5 months ago, I thought, how exactly would I use this forum,I know how to play in game, now I need help with forums. I asked stompnbob on the island, he was the only one who helped me, any ways, he told me everything. I made my first discussion, named "Moderators deserve respect!". Day by day, I always opened up 2 tabs, one for the game, and one for the forum. Also, don't forget the fact that I am an A+ student in English, I have perfect punctuation,spelling, and grammar.

I was looking all around for a game like the old clubpenguin with a forum and some cool stuff. Finally, I had come across, this beautiful game. I was playing when cpps.pro was at its V1 stages, but not much, I did not realize it was this awesome game. I remember seeing so much players, like Tent, who is now Damen. Anyways, finally, I came back at the V6 stages. Now, I am more active than ever. I was very happy with the forum. I made funny jokes,thank you notes, etc.,

Now, I seriously would LOVE to become a moderator on this beautiful forum. I checked over the rules again for this post, and I know what not to do and what to do. The rules are amazing. Please accept me, I have achieved some stuff, but not much, because not much is offered, this is my only chance. Thank you so much if you do and Thank you very very much Damen for creating this forum. No other cpps would have this other than copiers. You spent you time to make kids happy, you did that. :) I have been moderating for cpps.me,cpps.se,cpps.co,newcp(trial),minecraft,cp.EMU,and a couple more on mycp.ps, a new cpps is coming out by a forum user named Wolf, and he asked me to be a Server Administrator,so, I have been moderating all those, I think you can trust me. I will never dare abuse my powers, nor bully others because I am a higher rank or whatsoever. I have lots of experience with being a trustworthy moderator, I have never once been demoted, never, all those cpps are not working on my computer, thats all, and I do not play Minecraft anymore. So, now you know that I have much experience, and very good ways of being kind to others and being trustworthy.

[/color]

Welcome to the OldCP Forum, we thank you for using this amazing tool as a place to unite your words with the entire internet worldwide.

As this is a direct attachment to the OldCP Remake, it requires certain rules to be obeyed.
Here's a general list of the oldcp environment rules:

OldCP General Rules
- Do not use bad language.
- Do not spam.
- Respect everyone including staff members.
- Obey the judgement of staff members.
- Do not bully others.
- Do not try to trick the rules.
- Do not threat staff or members.

As this is a forum and not a chat room or game, there are some extra additions to the rules when you are on this community board.

OldCP Forum Rules
- Do not spam.
- Do not double post.
- Do not make posts containing less than two words.
- Do not make pointless posts constantly on a single thread like 'Alright thanks, your welcome' etc...
- Do not try to use 3rd party methods to use this website.
- Do not use more than one account at once, you may make a new account but use only one of them. You may switch whenever you want.
- Do not use foul language in signatures, moods, about me, nicknames, posts, discussions etc...
- Do not hate toblerone or anyone else, e.g. don't make hate discussions against others.

Thank you, remember to follow these rules!

(The rules were from the Rules page.)

Your Master Fashionista

Your Master Fashionista

+1 by Damen, lallycutie, Ender Skippy, angie432 and 8 others
Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
5th December 2013, 06:42 PM

I forgot to add that I am really good at grammar, I am already Master so that proves how responsible I can get, I will help people out, I love to do that btw, you can ask anyone about my personality, that I am A KIND, HELPFUL, AND NICE PERSON, MAYBE MORE! :))))))

Your Master Fashionista

-1 by Jonathanitti and Preston
Your friend,

Best friends
Friends

BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

1,007 posts
Seen 5th October 2015
5th December 2013, 06:47 PM

Pearlr10, You Just Double Posted, Which Is Not Aloud. When You Post Twice In A Row Its Double Posting. Be Careful.

+1 by frozo and Ender Skippy
I'm Tacofun. Hi!

This signature was made by Jon c:

This signature was made by cheep!

We will never forget you Oldcp!

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
5th December 2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Pearlr10, You Just Double Posted, Which Is Not Aloud. When You Post Twice In A Row Its Double Posting. Be Careful.
Tacofun, I just forgot to add it, what am I supposed to do? Wait until someone else posts? And, I did try editing, but it will never load each time!

Your Master Fashionista

Your friend,

Best friends
Friends

BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Banned
286 posts
Seen 3rd February 2022
5th December 2013, 06:58 PM

I will love to be a mod.
Here are my reasons!
1) I am a helpful penguin
2) I will respect others as Im supposed to
3) I am fair and nice to others
4) I am a person that never gives up
5) I am a person who will watch over PL
6) I will never hack,bully,etc
7) I will be someone who treats people how I want to be treated
8. I have good manners
9) I am online alot so I can help
10) I love to answer other peoples questions.

469 posts
Seen 15th January 2020
5th December 2013, 07:17 PM

I would love to be a mod in-forum or in PI but, I'm already on admin on http://zero.forum.com.bz/ the forum and on the cpps iPBL I'm an admin too. Since I have so much I think I should let someone else have a chance.

Please sign support me and sign this! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/carefordogs

An epic pic made by Lita:

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th December 2013, 07:29 PM

I would like to apply for moderation Penguin Isles. It would be an honor such an epic and exciting fun game. I could also hangout and help a lot. I am also pretty responsible and trustworthy. I have never administrated or moderated OldCP, but it would be cool to moderate a brand new game! I wouldn't abuse or disrespect my powers on Penguin Isles, I would help other penguins, too. I also feel like I have pretty good grammar and spelling in my forum posts. It would be such a cool and fun experience to moderate Penguin Isles, I hope you feel that I am trusted enough to be a moderator on the new game, Penguin Isles. Good luck to all the other penguins signing up!

+1 by Damen

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
5th December 2013, 07:30 PM

Hello Damen! As you can see, the color is orange, which means that I would like to become a PI (Penguin Isles) Moderator. I have many reasons and some of the reasons are:

I have never been a moderator before and I really would like to help out and keep the island safe! Also, I am so excited for the new game to come out which means I will be helping around the best I can when it comes out! I think that it will be an amazing ame (like OldCP) and it would be even cooler to be a moderator on the game!! I have read all the stories of Penguin Isles. My favorite was number 2!! Those stories made me even more excited to play the game, and also the island map you created was amazing! Well those are just the things I'm excited for Penguin Isles. But here are the real reasons I think I would make a good moderator of Penguin Isles:

1. People have praised me for being happy to help out the best I can.
2. I try my best to defend the people who haven't done anything wrong when people frame them for a crime they did not commit.
3. I like to be nice, but if I have to tell someone to stop doing something then I do.
4. I try my best to introduce the game (OldCP) to new players.
5. I like to be fair and not greedy and take advantage of things.
6. I do beleive I am a trustworthy person on OldCP and I will be trustworthy on PI (Penguin Isles) too.
7. I try my best to be active but I do have basketball season, but I still can go on a lot.

Here are some of the reasons I would like to be a PI (Penguin Isles) moderator.

That is my application for a PI (Penguin Isles) moderator.

If this is ok with you Damen, I would also like to apply for a forum moderator. Here are some of the reasons:

1. I have 158 reputation and my reputation status is Very Good.
2. I create helpful post in the forums and try my best to help others about the forum and OldCP.
3. I did break some rules of the forum(posting with little words), I say honestly, but that was when I just started in the forum andn was new to OldCP.
4. If someone made a mistake I like to correct them in a polite way.
5. I try my best to be active, but I do have basketball season but I still can go on a lot.

These are some of the reasons that I would like to become a forum moderator. Thank you Damen, and have a good day! Happy Holidays!!

P.S. If you can only choose one, I would choose the Penguin Isles one. Thanks once again!

+1 by Damen

Banned
286 posts
Seen 3rd February 2022
5th December 2013, 07:46 PM

Im using Orange which means I want PL in-game mod.
Here are my reasons.
1. I am a helpful penguin
2. I never give up
3. I love to hear peoples questions
4. I respect others as were supposed to
5. I am fair and just
6. I am trustworthy
7. I never give up
8. I am online a lot
9. I will never ban for no reason
10. I am a person who never cusses,bullies,swears,etc

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
5th December 2013, 08:16 PM

Hey Damen, MuscleBob1 here. I would like to be a Penguin Isles moderator because I've had some experience in OldCP and it was fun. I've kicked and banned mean people/bullies, and sometimes I like to make games with the normal users. They like the games I make for them. And I love being a moderator. It is very fun and I haven't broken a rule while I was a moderator. I used to be an idiot as I began OldCP XD, but then I've had some experience being a moderator. I've been around for about 5 or 6 months and I love having fun. Well, that's it. Thanks for your time.

~MuscleBob1

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2013, 08:31 PM

I would love to be one. I want to help all of those in need! I want to encourage other people to be just like you, Damen! I think Moderators are really nice! I do not care which mod job I get, I just want to help others.

Here is my secret, somtimes, I think about OldCP and sitting right by you, Damen. I would love to be one!

As you can see, I would also like to be a PI moderator, well, I do not care which one I get... Forum Moderator, or PI Moderators... *Tic tock tic tock* Lol! Really, I do not care which one...

Dice on!

+1 by Harrypot9

Login or join the forums to reply.