5th December 2013

Apply for Forum Mod & PI Mod

Made by Damen in Announcements

Rookie
3 posts
Seen 26th January 2014
8th December 2013, 08:42 AM

I would like to be a mod (on the game) because I've always wanted to be one in oldcp but I never did get the mod thing. I love to talk with penguins and help them I find it sad that oldcp had to shut down I loved your epic creation of oldcp I find just great if you could re-open oldcp and still keep your other awesome creation of Penguin Chat 4 but anyway I would really enjoy helping out other penguins around the island.

Thank You~Snorgle

My other accounts are Paper2 MW3Lover Nathan1 Victoria66

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
8th December 2013, 08:47 AM

Quote:
I would like to be a mod (on the game) because I've always wanted to be one in oldcp but I never did get the mod thing. I love to talk with penguins and help them I find it sad that oldcp had to shut down I loved your epic creation of oldcp I find just great if you could re-open oldcp and still keep your other awesome creation of Penguin Chat 4 but anyway I would really enjoy helping out other penguins around the island.

Thank You~Snorgle
You had to apply in orange color. c:

Carry on, my wayward son.

Rookie
11 posts
Seen 24th June 2014
8th December 2013, 09:56 AM

Damen,
I Arencibia, would love to be moderator in the game rsnail.biz. I love to help a penguin in need, I have been around for about 1 month now and I have loved everything about this game created by Damen. Thank you for taking your time to read this, please advise me either way if I am a moderator or not, thank you once again- Arencibia

iKaitlyn=Arencibia

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th December 2013, 10:15 AM

I will apply it for mod in penguinisles. I will be active longer and Helpful.
~Terry91

+1 by Tiger, Heyman, Preston and Boy

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th December 2013, 10:40 AM

I would love to be a moderator. Because of the fame i would get. These are some reasons why i should be mod:
1. I Am Active
2. I would give people 3 kicks then a ban if they're breaking the rules
3. I'm always lonely so if i am a mod i will get more respect.
4. I'm kind

Thanks damen

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
8th December 2013, 11:33 AM

Hi i would like to apply for PI Moderator.Well because it would be an great experience.Also i would love to keep the island safe.I would make sure everyone follows the rule.I am also very active i am on for about 6 hours on a day.I have great qualities as respectful,kind,active,loyalty.honest.

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
8th December 2013, 11:38 AM

I would also like to apply for a community moderator. I would be responsible for the rank abilities and job. I am also trustworthy. I am active and pretty fair with anyone. I also know how the community works so I would be good for the spot. I'm pretty sure I have good enough grammar for the job. It would also be such a prize to me if you let me moderate the community. I have at least a reasonable reputation and post amount. I hope you trust me enough so I could become a moderator on the community, Damen.

272 posts
Seen 26th February 2015
8th December 2013, 01:13 PM

I would like to apply for Forum Mod because it is my dream to be one. I will be active and ban anyone that is saying bad stuff, cussing, or something VERY BADI have experienced being one in other forums. I am sometimes (not always) helpful. I am respectful. I will make sure everyone is following the rules. If something is wrong in a disscusion and needs to be locked i will lock it.

Thank you for listening!
~Your dreamer, Ilse

Kitty Chesire Is looking at you.

705 posts
Seen 20th April 2019
8th December 2013, 06:09 PM

i would love to be a mod on penguinisles i have been waiting for something like this to happen if i become a penguinisles mod i promise i will be very active and support everyone if i dont become a penguinisles mod i wouldn't get so mad not everyone gets what they want

Banned
286 posts
Seen 3rd February 2022
8th December 2013, 10:30 PM

Quote:
I forgot to add that I am really good at grammar, I am already Master so that proves how responsible I can get, I will help people out, I love to do that btw, you can ask anyone about my personality, that I am A KIND, HELPFUL, AND NICE PERSON, MAYBE MORE! :))))))

Your Master Fashionista
Nobody even needs ur help

-1 by Grace, Icedragon The Myth, frozo, Mike676 and 3 others

Banned
286 posts
Seen 3rd February 2022
8th December 2013, 10:30 PM

Quote:
I forgot to add that I am really good at grammar, I am already Master so that proves how responsible I can get, I will help people out, I love to do that btw, you can ask anyone about my personality, that I am A KIND, HELPFUL, AND NICE PERSON, MAYBE MORE! :))))))

Your Master Fashionista

-1 by Icedragon The Myth, Nintendo, frozo, Mike676 and 2 others

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th December 2013, 01:57 AM

Hello, Today, I am applying for: Forum Moderator!

First of all, I am 10 years old, 11 on March 31.

I live in USA, Ohio. I have a dog.

Enough of personal crap, I'll just say my mod stuff and why I think I should be one.

Ok well, I am VERY active.
For weekends, it's like all day until 11, then I love to sneak my iPod in bed and go on forums until 4. Yep, Love it.

I have GREAT experience with moderating things.

First of all, in life.

I make sure people who I like do not bully each other or anything.

Second of all, I almost won moderator in mod comp with team Nerds.

3rd of all, I have done a good job moderating around the island.
I have got demoted and banned a few times, but I mean, Who wouldent?

Yeah I can't make my application perfect, that would be full of lies.

I like to feel I have a important roll in life.

I joined 5 months ago, I've got to know a lot of people.

I love to help out penguins, And,
BAN.

I feel like a judge 😆

I have a rep of 600.

1000 posts that were helpfull.

Also, I'm sorry, I never ment that post to be rude, it ruined my chances in modship.

Anyways, that's my Moderator Applacation!

Thank you for everyone who read this, -Tornado! And remember ,

+1 by Heyman, swag, Chelsey, SunWolfz and 5 others
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

To Find A FlashLight You Need A FlashLight
372 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
9th December 2013, 10:29 AM

I'd like to be a Penguin isles, I'm helpful, i'm friendly I'm already a penguin chat 4 mod, So I know some stuff,
I'd love to keep the island(Or should I say islands?) safe And I'm form israel, So I can be a night mod.

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
9th December 2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Your Master Fashionista

That was very mean Jonathiniti! Be respectful! If you applied for moderator on game or forum you will NOT have a good change of getting it? Why? Because you're not being respectful. You were very rude to Fashionista.

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
10th December 2013, 06:54 AM

I dont think ill be approved...
but who knows

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Login or join the forums to reply.