5th December 2013

Apply for Forum Mod & PI Mod

Made by Damen in Announcements

Banned
286 posts
Seen 3rd February 2022
6th December 2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
i know i am so sorry i didn't mean to it told me i can only make 1 post every 10 seconds and i thought it didn't post, so i did it over and over again! Im so sorry i never saw the 5 tab thing!
Its okay.
It only matters if someone REALLY wanted to do it.
~Jonathanitti

Michigan J Frog
406 posts
Seen 7th August 2023
7th December 2013, 09:07 AM

Hello Damen! I would like to apply for PI mod. I know I will help out and be good. You can trust me. Check this post because I would like to be a PI mod. It would be a big honor and I will show responsibility and contribute my work to being a PI mod. I am putting detail into this post. You can trust me! I will work hard for this spot on PI. Even though some people have advantages because of they used to be a moderator or admin in the game. I will work hard Trust me! I have been nice and I will be really active. I have experience on being a moderator on some other game. I will put effort into my work as PI moderator. I will never give up no matter how hard the task is!

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
7th December 2013, 09:29 AM

Hi there, I'm applying for forum mod!

I would like to be a moderator on the forum because it would be a great experience and I would love to help keep it safe and keep on doing reports! I'm very Calm And It Keeps me happy of the forum,i've learned so much about you all!!!

I think I would be good as moderator because I make Good News That everyone likes! and Im kind and helpful to our users. I was voted to be Secretary of RotaKids, proving that I can be helping and do what i am told!. I'm known really well on here as News Reporter poster, and people rely on me for help with making items for them like signuatures. This increases me being helping and wishes to be a mod, and gives happiness and more focused for becoming one.

On the first week i did not know much but i learned to make costums,after joining the forums, I became a News Reporter After My First News! rest is a secret! I managed to show trust in a while after making this new account declan this is a change of me! In after my news reports in a period of time my reputation Goes Up Everyday!

If I were to become a moderator, I would put in all my effort to it, and would try my best to not let you down! I'm not very active on the forum but i will do it on my ipod :) that Might change! but don't worry in the holidays i will be so active until 3:30/4:00

I will be happy if you do this! you taking your time i'll be waiting! -Declan (in Penguin Chat is Unknown not made yet!)

Hi i also wanaa be an PI mod Being one will make a change to me! like i will be more better than every and i will not be annoying i always wanted to be a mod! and i will not post short or fast and
not any silly questions If you choose me i will change alot! also i will not make sill thoughs aswell.. Also i wanaa be on because
.I always wanaa be one
.It will change me
.i'll help more
.No More Sillness
No one Spams and hacks with me!
Please choose Me Damen Please :( This will help me Alot!

+1 by Preston and Key
Declan - Quit

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
7th December 2013, 09:46 AM

First, I want to say hello Damen hope you have a nice Christmas a New year! I think I should be a forum moderator because, I also write meaningful post. Will I really don't know that is what some people tell me of course. I'm a trusted user I never lie I always tell the true. Honest is the best policy is one of my motto's. I have never broken a rule on forums before I think I might never will. I'm not racist it's not in my personality. I don't curse on forums this is a child's website which I am a kid. I don't double spam it's rude i had it happen to me once. Bullying, on one hand is a outrageous thing it should never happen no matter what. If you don't have nothing to say nice don't say it at all! ;)

Now, for penguin a PI Moderator. I'm always active I'm on every week/month. I'm a good penguin I never got got banned from a moderator. But, to tell the truth I have got glitched banned twice. For saying hi :P Which I respect because you're still working on the glitch banned which is fixed for me. I know a lot of penguins and some know me back. Mostly from forums they know me from. I always give credits every week. Because, that have no interest for me so I don't need them. I have never broken and rule on it either. I'm always friendly to the moderator and administrators. I never bullied again cyber bullying just is not right I protest against it! Now, that is all again happy Christmas and New year.;)

P.s I don't care if I win or lose I'm just playing OldCP for the fun of it!

~Furry On!

+1 by PenguinDSC and Key

127 posts
Seen 28th February 2016
7th December 2013, 10:03 AM

I would Like to be a mod in pl because I am nice and I am always active. I would not ban people right away. I would give them 3 warning them kick. If they keep breaking the rules I would ban them. I want to be a mod because Penguin Isles fun And safe. I want people to report anything with proof. I am a trustworthy person i don't like to swear. I will make Pl the best. I don't want a game full of rudeness and swearing. Well I have been in this community for so long. Every player knows me. I never got banned in oldcp. This is my first time to be a mod. My favorite food is chicken. Gaming will always be fun in Pl. So please let me join and I will make Pl the best game ever.

+1 by Key
LiveTyping.com
[url=http://posters.keepcalmandposters.com/4628354.jpg LiveTyping.com

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th December 2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Hi there, I'm applying for forum mod!

I would like to be a moderator on the forum because it would be a great experience and I would love to help keep it safe and keep on doing reports! I'm very Calm And It Keeps me happy of the forum,i've learned so much about you all!!!

I think I would be good as moderator because I make Good News That everyone likes! and Im kind and helpful to our users. I was voted to be Secretary of RotaKids, proving that I can be helping and do what i am told!. I'm known really well on here as News Reporter poster, and people rely on me for help with making items for them like signuatures. This increases me being helping and wishes to be a mod, and gives happiness and more focused for becoming one.

On the first week i did not know much but i learned to make costums,after joining the forums, I became a News Reporter After My First News! rest is a secret! I managed to show trust in a while after making this new account declan this is a change of me! In after my news reports in a period of time my reputation Goes Up Everyday!

If I were to become a moderator, I would put in all my effort to it, and would try my best to not let you down! I'm not very active on the forum but i will do it on my ipod :) that Might change! but don't worry in the holidays i will be so active until 3:30/4:00

I will be happy if you do this! you taking your time i'll be waiting! -Declan (in Penguin Chat is Unknown not made yet!)

I can tell you were reading mine as it is partly the same if compared. Never mind though!

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th December 2013, 03:07 PM

ok, please mayi be mod? Thanks.

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
7th December 2013, 05:22 PM

I'm sorry I'm posting this again but here is my application for the Forum Moderator position & for the Penguin Isle Moderator position.

I am applying for Forum Moderator & I hope you like my application. Here are a few reasons why.

1. I make alot of posts that are very well described & have alot of meaning.
2. I help users alot especially when they are confused. I help users alot especially when they are confused.
3. I'm very experienced with typing.
4. I know alot about the forums in many different ways.
5. I know all the rules & follow them just as how they are suppost to be followed.
6.If there are bugs I will report them to the staff immediatly.
7.I will not abuse this power at all.
8.I am very experienced with this Moderator position.
9.I will do my best to remove all posts that are bad to the trash-can.
10. If there are any problems I will help solve them immediatly.

I would also like to also apply for the Penguin Isle Moderator position. Here are some reasons why.

1. I am very active online.
2. My schedule is almost always empty if the staff needs help with anything.
3. I can help people out with any problem.
4. I like to think positive & stay positive.
5. If there are Hackers I will ban them immediatly.
6. I don't threaten the staff.
7. I will be creative & make up games that people can play.
8. I will use dicipline if I have to.
9. I respect everybody no matter who or what mood they're in.
10. I can multi-task through out anything.

If you liked these two applications be sure to leave a like. I just want to thank everybody for rising my confedience to make posts.

+1 by Preston and rockhopper56

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
7th December 2013, 06:29 PM

Hello, I am applying for the Forum Moderator position.
I think I would be an exquisite Forum Moderator. I am quite active, and a trusted user.
I think I would be fit for the job! I take my jobs responsibly and make sure I do everything correctly. I have also been a former in game Moderator on Oldcp.biz!
I would try to be on every day after I have finished all my school work. I am a trusted user, and have a good reputation. I try to help users that are in need of help and hope they feel welcome!
I am also experienced. As I said, I was a former Oldcp Moderator. (in game.) I know a lot about the forums. I mean, it really has been a journey!
I try hard at everything I do, so you will not see me lacking!
When anyone is in need, I try to help in every possible way I can.
Though, I am not as "old" as a lot of users, I learn very quickly.
Overall, i believe this would be an excellent experience.
I hope you accept my application!

Thank you for your time,
~May23

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
7th December 2013, 11:43 PM

Hello Damen! I would like to apply for PI Moderator :3 PI seems like a really fun game and I really like the games you come up with. I think I would be a good Moderator because I have good grammar and good posts. I think the good posts were for Forum mod... anyways, I really would enjoy becoming a Moderator on Penguin Isles. Your games are really good :D Penguin Chat 4 is really good with only creating it within a few hours! I hope you accept my application c:

~McKenzie

Carry on, my wayward son.

311 posts
Seen 2nd October 2022
8th December 2013, 12:34 AM

[color=green Hello peeps :P This message is only a test.][/color]

-Greenguy100 (awesomeness)
Awesome fire Greenguy signature made by me!

Another epic signature by me!
#GreenguyForce

AWESOME signature made by Sadie! Woot!
Me in Minecraft. Made by me!

Me as an anime dood. I also have a swagilicious sword.

311 posts
Seen 2nd October 2022
8th December 2013, 12:35 AM

Hello, this message is just a test.]

#GreenguyForce

311 posts
Seen 2nd October 2022
8th December 2013, 01:25 AM

[color=lime green Hello, this is also a test.][/color]

#GreenguyForce

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
8th December 2013, 01:31 AM

Quote:
[color=lime green Hello, this is also a test.][/color]
Please do not triple post. You can always edit your posts so you dont have to make another one.
~May23

Rookie
153 posts
Seen 25th October 2014
8th December 2013, 03:52 AM

[color=blue i will like to be a mod becas if im on that is 9:00 tilll 10:00 11:00 till 12:00 1:00 till 2:00 3:00 tilll 4:00 5:00 till 6:00 and at last 7:00 till 8:00 then thats the lot i go to bed at 8:00.
and if i see a triple post and its a new user il say plz dont triple post its the rules why not go to the rules post?
if someone sweres i will give them a waning.[/color]

Login or join the forums to reply.