12th April 2015

The Hate on Moderators

Made by IceeSofie in Announcements

Now you know I excist
323 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
12th April 2015, 06:47 PM

Very True I agree. It Happens to me sometimes but very rarely.

The lame one will climb up like the stag does.

If you need help, feel free to PM me on Skype or on here.

151 posts
Seen 2nd January 2020
12th April 2015, 06:51 PM

I don't think that was a short post to me.. I lost myself in the paragraph about twice. Anyway, I agree with you.. +1

-Kris162

Hellooooo
491 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
12th April 2015, 06:57 PM

Good reason but i think I disloked you,very sorry cause i wanted to like it.

Heeeyyyy

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th April 2015, 06:57 PM

People keep just assuming things without actually knowing the whole story on the subject, and feel they have a right to just make assumptions and accusations. At this point, I'm not going to care what people say or think about it. They're not worth my time. It's not like people are saying "you are a bad mod," they're like "he resigned, so he should stay resigned and let someone more committed to the job have it." Thanks for the post, Sofie. Now, maybe people will listen.

+1 by Haylee and Bp28, -1 by Dom

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
12th April 2015, 07:05 PM

I try keeping an open relationship with the users and I, I am not better than the next. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinions. Moderators can judge upon us users, and users can judge upon the Moderators making it quite equal. Instead of complaining about someones virtual life think of your real life, and stop thinking about others so much. You'll get nowhere whatsoever if you follow someone.

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th April 2015, 07:06 PM

Hello,

I do agree about the point you're making, but I think I want to share my point of view.

Some users may be disrespecting, but we have to also respect users opinions. Some people want to say their opinions and they can't because apparently saying something against moderators is disrespect. We should all be entitled to a freedom of speech and most people don't speak their mind because they will get in trouble from it. I do agree with some users point of views, but some are harmless and are not rude or anything. But, that depends on what you classify is rude. Users should be respected for their opinion, as long as they say it civilly.

Thank you, but I agree overall.

+1 by Cheep, Dom, Chelsey, Glimmer in the AM and 2 others
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

#lonerclub
1,014 posts
Seen 13th November 2015
12th April 2015, 07:07 PM

It's kinda getting a bit old now.
I gotta agree with Wolf on here. If you try and see the point of view by a normal user, they hardly have a chance anymore to be a moderator, because we are just picking the same people all over again to be one.

Im not hating on them. I honestly think they are doing well, but I think we need new faces who have the potential to be a mod then select the same people everytime.

Also, I feel we need commited mods. I dont like seeing mods constantly be chosen again because they keep leaving their jobs for whatever reasons. Once is fine, but mutiple times are showing they are not committed.

Please try and see this from a normal users point of view.
- Choc

+1 by introvert, Dom, Glimmer in the AM, Salsa and 1 other

My name is Choc. Just a person who likes Minecraft and MLG parodies.
I wish to become an animator one day.

13/12/15

always rekt the loominaty, even bill cipher. he's the main one.

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th April 2015, 07:24 PM

I'm thinking that some users are jealous of them; I've seen a few say that Bailey has became Moderator for the 7th or 8th time. Really, that is false; I've seen Bailey say how many times he really became moderator. I've also seen rude comments go towards both of them; and it's crossed the line.

Instead of being jealous or envious of them becoming mods again, why not congratulate them for a job well done? They earned their rank fair and square, it's not like they have done a crime.

Thank you Sofie; best wishes.

<3

623 posts
Seen 22nd December 2018
12th April 2015, 07:26 PM

Yeah, I even saw one rookie on here, (I forgot which one and if I remember, I won't tell,) making a discussion saying;
"Well how come on OldCP normal users can't have titles name glow, yada yada yada?" He said it isn't fair, but I believe someone replied saying something kinda like this,
"Well, with everyone having something like that, it would look like a cpps." And I totally agree with that. (Sorry if I got a bit off topic)
But, some people just think that isn't fair. And honestly, I just don't care. (Rhyming haha)
But, you should always respect mods and admins; and everyone else!
"Don't judge a book by its cover" -Anonymous-

Shes an atom bomb
327 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
12th April 2015, 07:26 PM

Nice post, we should respect moderators and admins.

Stand up for animal rights!

623 posts
Seen 22nd December 2018
12th April 2015, 07:28 PM

Choc wrote on 12th April 2015 07:07 PM:
It's kinda getting a bit old now.
I gotta agree with Wolf on here. If you try and see the point of view by a normal user, they hardly have a chance anymore to be a moderator, because we are just picking the same people all over again to be one.

Im not hating on them. I honestly think they are doing well, but I think we need new faces who have the potential to be a mod then select the same people everytime.

Also, I feel we need commited mods. I dont like seeing mods constantly be chosen again because they keep leaving their jobs for whatever reasons. Once is fine, but mutiple times are showing they are not committed.

Please try and see this from a normal users point of view.
- Choc
I liked your post just because, just because... ;3

skippy
Master
991 posts
Seen 8th February 2021
12th April 2015, 07:35 PM

Wolf1 wrote on 12th April 2015 06:23 PM:
Well, you are looking at it from the perspective of an Admin/Mod.

Now look at it from the perspective of a normal user who is really trying to earn Mod.

See the difference.

Now, I understand your reasoning, but
Honestly,

There hasn't been much hate directly aimed at them.
We only said Mod's in general.

I'm honestly not hating any of the retired mods who want it back,
I'm just hating the idea that normal users don't really get the chance anymore.

Like, its usually always the same people getting the same rank over and over,
I, personally, feel that we need need new potential to stand up and come forward.

Sorry if this hurt anyone.

-Wolf

I agree. Some users try to get mod but the same people get it over and over and over again. We need a chance too. I am glad that they both got there rank back but some people never got the rank and some mods got it like 87474893883 times. No hate. Just my opinion. I'm still glad they got mod. Maybe one day they'll get admin!

Love, <3 Skippy <3

+1 by V and daisy

Thanks Daisy! :)

http://prntscr.com/5sqc84

Thank you Jacks!

hot eyebrows
Master
1,101 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
12th April 2015, 08:13 PM

I agree Bailey and Ellie are new moderators they deserve respect and kindness from us. There is no point to hate on them when they did nothing wrong to you. They are here to help the community so it is best to stop hating on them.

+1 by Sugar
Foot

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
12th April 2015, 08:22 PM

I hate this, Respect staff members at all time or die. Yes, they deserver respect, but so do we!
We all should be treated equal.

Ask me for help!
697 posts
Seen 5th March 2016
12th April 2015, 08:25 PM

Yeah when I was on oldcp today, users were like "Bailey got mod again? But he resigned" in my point of view of that, I find that rude and people are just jealous. Thank you for the post.

Night

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is just the little Extra"

Login or join the forums to reply.